Chapter Thirty, Frey

When Merlyn and Arthur had finally met up with the others in the cave they were going to hide in until they could come up with something, Gwaine immediately swept his wife into his arms kissing her tenderly as he reunited with his wife before Hope wanted her mother. Once the mother and daughter had reunited, Gaius demanded he check Merlyn over and check on her and the baby, kicking the three men out of the cave.

As Gwaine, Arthur and Elyan waited for news on Merlyn and her unborn child and Hope's health as well - Gaius wanted to check her over to - several days later after spending a couple of days living in the cave, two men, who Arthur and Gwaine had met were seen hurrying towards them startling them and also confusing them.
"Who are you?!" Elyan demanded, his hand reaching for his sword.
"Gili? And, Gretir, isn't it?" Gwaine asked, confused. "What are you both doing here?"
"Lady Emrys wrote to us. Informing us what happened in Camelot." Gretir informed them.
"We promised we'd be there if and when she needed it." Gili added.
"I see you have accepted Lady Emrys, Prince Arthur, and you I don't know your name..." Gretir trailed off, looking at Elyan and Arthur, assessing them.

"Merlyn is like a sister to me, Hope is my niece and she's also giving me a new niece or nephew, of course I accept them. I'm not my father." Arthur argued, a frown maring his features.
"I'm Elyan. I may not have known Merlyn for long but she's already a dear friend, she saved my life."
"Good. Good. Where are they?" Gretir nodded satisfied, looking to Gwaine for an answer.
"Her uncle Gaius, a Physician, is checking them over." Gwaine replied, looking towards the cave anxiously as Gaius started to leave the cave.
"How are they?" Multiple voices asked anxiously.
"All of them, Merlyn, Hope and the unborn child, are relatively okay. Besides some exhaustion, hunger and slight dehydration they are okay. I've given them some mild sleeping Draught so they can rest for a while. But they need sustainable food and water." Gaius informed them, a worried frown upon his face.

"We figured as much, it's why Gretir and I stopped at any markets we could." Gili informed them, showing the large burlap sack slung over his shoulder.
"Thank you. Thank you." Gwaine and Arthur sighed, voice tight with relief. That had been a great concern of theirs that something could happen to the three of them while they were hiding in this cave.
"I can also cast some healing magic over them." Gretir offered.
"You'd do that?" Gaius asked surprised, casting a glance to the others - having missed the previous conversation.
"Of course. I promised Lady Emrys before she set the Fisher King free that I'd help anyway I could." Gretir stated, with that he ambled down the rocky, sloping ground towards the entrance of the cave.