Chapter Forty Six

A/N

Ok, so the one-shot book is now officially out!! For those of you who don't know, the one-shot book is basically a dumping ground for extra scenes that didn't make it into this book but I still wanted to share with you guys. Only a few of them will actually be important to the storyline of this book but I'll tell you which ones. First chapter is out now!! 👀 

**************************************************************

Dream smirked. "Y/n." His voice dropped when he saw Technoblade. "And you must be the famous Technoblade that Wilbur and Tommy keep telling me about." His voice was arctic and I could only guessed that he knew about me and Techno's past. Technoblade just looked at him, studying him. 

"Ah, and you must be Dream. I've heard a lot about you." Techno said. "And, I must say, your work does impress me. And even I know that someone like myself is hard to impress."

"Huh." Was all Dream said.

I just stood in the middle of the two, not being able to get a read of the situation since both the men were wearing masks. The rest of us waited for one of them to say something but neither of them did. I clapped my hands together, turning back round to face the others stood around the table. 

"Tubbo!" I said, a little too brightly. "How have you been?" 

Tubbo smiled and ran up to me, hugging me tightly. I winced as I tried to not look at his face, which had a massive bruise marked on his cheek. He pulled away. 

"I finally get to see you guys again." He said, grinning, even though I could tell that it hurt him to. "I was finally able to get away since Schlatt's in the Whitehouse, currently busy drinking his ass off." He said, rolling his eyes. 

"Where's Karl?" I asked, frowning. "And Niki?" 

Tubbo shook his head. "They're not coming today. Karl's planning on keeping Schlatt distracted in case he decides to come look for me and Niki's under intense security at the moment because she's refusing to pay tax since Schlatt had raised them for her three times already, just because she's female."

I could feel anger just below my surface but I kept my cool. "And how are you?" I asked, looking at his bruised face. His expression darkened at once. 

"Fucking Schlatt." He said, in a dangerous tone. "I'm going to fucking kill him. He does not deserve to be in power." His voice was so full of hatred like I'd never heard before, not from anyone. "I'm gonna kill him." He said again. I put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him in for another hug. 

"Yes." I whispered so quietly that only Tubbo could hear. "Yes, we will." 

We pulled away, and we turned to where everyone else was gathered around. I raised an eyebrow. 

"What is this, some sort of secret meeting or something? How come I was invited?" I said, pouting and walking over to them. I stood in between Tommy and Wilbur. 

"We were waiting for you to come back and you sure were taking your time, dickhead." Tommy said, punching my arm. 

"Well, how was I supposed to know if no one told me?" I said, punching him back. He rolled his eyes. 

"Alright, now that you're all here, we can begin the meeting." Wilbur said, gesturing for Techno and Dream to join us. Dream squeezed in between me and Tommy, ignoring Tommy's complaints whilst Techno stood in the space opposite us, looking straight at us. Dream put an arm around me, taking me by surprise but I didn't remove it. I could see in his eyes that it had finally clicked for Technoblade. He was looking at me, not in a hurt way, but with a knowing look. He nodded and then looked away at Wilbur who started talking.