Chp.1 Meeting "Hayacchi"

-AUTHOR POV-

One afternoon, school had already ended, and yet students were leaving to their houses, but then again, their were 4 female teenagers that happen to hang out together in the library, alone by themselves after school, they were chatting, laughing, and eating together as well, talking about girl stuffs...suddenly, down the hallway, a male student happens to walk down and yet head to the library, he happens to have dark brown soft hair, light brown eye color, his name is (YN). Suddenly, some girls in his school were saying hi to him and following him, trying their best to get to hang out with him or have a little nice chat with him, but all he can do is ignore the girls and keep on walking...and that doesn't bother the girls at all, they just kept starring at him and blush for him and falling for him...as he kept on walking, he soon arrive to the door of the library, and before he enters, he then hears the laughs from the four girls inside the library, he stood there for a moment, scoffs as he takes a breathe in...and out...and then he opens the door and enters the library...(YN) soon realizes the library was alone...until he sees the four girls sitting down together and looking at him...soon the girls looked back and went back chatting with each other...soon (YN) closes the door and walks down passing by the four girls as he soon reaches to the end of the table as he places his backpack on the table and sits down on the chair...

(YN) Mind: Tch. The library is usually alone after school, and I always come here to my favorite spot, and yet no one even comes to the library. And yet...I have to deal with these loud ass girls. Tch. Whatever, I'll just ignore them, they won't even be that much of a bother anyways.

(YN) soon pulled out his homework out and his art book and a pencil too...

(YN) Mind: I'll do my homework and do some little drawings and head home.

Soon (YN) started doing his homework...and as he does it, he can still hear the girls being too loud, soon he started to get irritated the fact they were being too loud...and yet can't even concentrate on doing his homework...Wven when minutes go by, they're still loud and laughing...until then...everything was quiet...(YN) then felt something...like if he's being watched...he then turns on his left, and sees the girls starring at him all of the sudden, he then says...

(YN): ...Can I help you four?

The girls suddenly stare at him for a split second...and then turn around and continue their conversation...

(YN) Mind: Tch. Idiots.

(YN) soon went back on doing his homework, as he does, he then overhears the girls, he heard one of them saying about a book that she wants to read, as the other told her that the book is all the way at the back, which where (YN) is at the table...soon, he then sees the blonde short hair girl walking towards him as she started looking for a book...he then goes on doing his homework until the blonde girl then said...

Blonde Girl: Hey, would you mind helping me get that book on top? Since you're taller than me.

(YN): Tch. Get a ladder or chair, it'll be easier for you to get it.

Blonde Girl: Oh please. Pretty pretty please.

(YN) stares at the blonde girl as she gave off a sad innocent puppy eye look as (YN) scoffs off about it as he stood up and replies...

(YN): Alright fine! As long I get you that book, will you leave me alone and not look at me with that look?!

Blonde Girl: *giggles* Thank you!

(YN): Hm. Whatever.

(YN) soon grabs the book for the blonde girl, until as he does, the three other ones, appears in (YN)'s table and soon looking at his drawings...