Chp.13 Rock-Paper-Scissors With Senpai

The next couple of days now that school is back, Nagatoro was walking down the hallway, as she was singing, and yet thinking about (YN)...

Nagatoro: 🎵Gross, Gross, Gross, Gross, Gross🎵

And once she passes by his art room....she suddenly heard his voice, in there, and yet, she also heard Gamo, Yoshi' sand Sakura's voice as well...

Gamo: We can't let Hayacchi see you nor know about this.

(YN): H-Hey wait!

Nagatoro: Hm??

Nagatoro was curious as she started to hear what they were doing to (YN)...and what she was hearing...was really really REALLY wrong...

Gamo: It's fine Paisen, don't you want to feel better~? You won't be the only one dosing this alone~

Yoshi: Yeah~

(YN): O-Okay but, having someone else do it for me feel...wrong and not good at all!

Gamo: Don't you worry, Sakura here will be gentle~

Yoshi: Really gentle~

Sakura: Okay, you're going to feel a touch~

Nagatoro Mind: EHHH!!???? Wh-What's going on?!?

(YN): H-Hey wait! It's gonna hurt if-

Gamo: Stay still Paisen~don't worry~

Nagatoro Mind: Wh-Wh-Wh-What did he mean "it's not gonna hurt"?!?

Sakura: Come on, stop squirming, I'm trying to help here if you want to feel better~

(YN): H-Hey now! Not so rough okay?! Besides, I can do it myself-

Gamo: Shhhh, just shut up and let yourself, Paisen~

Yoshi: Body and soul~

Sakura: Oh my, who would thought you have it this big~looks like I'm gonna have my hand's in a weird position~