Chp.5 Rainy Day With Senpai

-AUTHOR POV-

One day, (YN) was already done drawing another portrait, but as he was done and school just ended...he realizes that it was raining, and yet he had to walk on a rainy day, or better yet, run for it. As he soon left the school, he started running down the sidewalk and getting wet on a rainy day..

(YN) Mind: Damn it! Why does it have to rain today?! I was planning to go to the restaurant today!

Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind, and yet to notices Nagatoro running as well as she passes him by...

(YN): Nagatoro!

Nagatoro: Hurry it up, Senpai!

(YN): I'm going! I'm going!

Nagatoro: Hey look! There's a little cabinet with some benches, let's go under it!

(YN): Okay!

Nagatoro and (YN) both ran in the cabinet as they sat down at the benches, soon drying themselves up...

Nagatoro: Phew. Oh man, what a rainy day.

(YN): Tch. Tell me about.

Nagatoro: Man I thought the forecast said it would been clear by now.

(YN): It's what they call a passing shower, I guess. It should be clear later on.

Nagatoro: True.

Suddenly, as Nagatoro was almost dry up, she realizes her white uniform was wet and yet...the water caused it to see through it...and that made her smile and tease (YN) about...

Nagatoro: Hehe, hey Senpai.

(YN): Yeah-Oof!

Nagatoro places her hand onto (YN)'s face...

(YN): Hey! The hell you're doing?!

Nagatoro: Hehe, sorry Senpai but...don't look this way.

(YN): Okay first of all, get your damn hand off my face. And second of all, why don't you want me to look your way?

Nagatoro: Hehe, cause my uniform's really see through right now~

(YN): S-See through?!?

Nagatoro: Hehe, you must be dying to see me like this, you closeted perv.

(YN): It's not like that you moron!

Nagatoro: Heh, Are you sure???

(YN): Yes! And stop calling me a perv!

Nagatoro: Hehe, sorry Senpai, but I got the feeling you might take a glance to try look at me and my see through uniform. Oh my! He's going to violate me with his eyes! Hahaha~!

(YN): Shut up will ya! *Nrrrgh. She just won't shut up with that virgin bullshit, and why she thinks I'm gonna see her see through uniform!? ...Wait a tick...if I remember, earlier she tricked me to thinking that she was naked under her uniform, but yet it was nothing but her swimsuit that she uses in her swimming club classes...that's gotta be it!* Ho Ho, now I know, Nagatoro.

Nagatoro: Eh?

(YN): By see through, you mean by your swimsuit!!!

And as he turns around and sees Nagatoro...he did not expect nothing less but her swimsuit...but expected to see nothing but her blue bra...

but expected to see nothing but her blue bra