Chp.4 The Guessing Game/Spying On Nagatoro

-AUTHOR POV-

During the next day of a school day, (YN) was already half way through school day as he soon arrive to his art room and gets ready to do another portrait drawing...

(YN): Alright then, let's get started.

Until...Nagatoro appeared already...

Nagatoro: Sup Senpai!

(YN): Aaaaand there goes my day. Hey, Nagatoro...what do you want? I'm a bit busy here.

Nagatoro: Let's play a game!

(YN): A game?

Nagatoro: Yeah! It's called "The Nipple Guessing Game!"

(YN): ...that's honestly the most stupidest made up what the fuck game I've ever heard...but...how does it even play?

Nagatoro: Hehe! It's simple Senpai! Here's the rules, you have to guess where the other person's nipples are form over their clothes, that's all you have to do.

(YN): How is that okay?! And also...even if I'm playing this dumb game with A girl like you...doesn't feel right and I don't wanna make it weird.

Nagatoro: Sheesh, you react and have thoughts like a virgin, Senpai.

(YN): Tch. What does that have to do with me being a virgin?

Nagatoro: Well, there is. A grand prize!

(YN): A grand prize?

Nagatoro: Yup!

Nagatoro pulls out something under her shirt between her boobs, and yet she pulls out a little card..

Nagatoro: This is the prize! The "A you can ask me to do anything ticket!"

(YN): ....WAH?

Nagatoro: So let's say I'm toying with you, and if you don't want me to you with you, you can use this ticket and ask me to stop toying with you and I will stop, simple as that, it can be even the whole day! But it doesn't have to be such a boring order...hehe, it can be to do swim thing even crazier~

(YN): Something crazier? Like wha-

Nagatoro: WHAAAA?! You want me to wear my swimsuit in the club room you say?!

(YN): What the?! I didn't say that moron! I-

Nagatoro: Ehhhhh?!? You want me to be your nude model?!?

(YN): Damn it I didn't said nothing like that dumbass!

Nagatoro: Hehe I don't know! I have a feeling you will use a ticket for something like that. You're so nasty, Senpai! Hehe~! Nasty! Nasty!

(YN): *This idiot alway thinks about me doing something perverted or anything like that

(YN): *This idiot alway thinks about me doing something perverted or anything like that...but...if I can use this to make her stop for at least a day, then problem solved! Ho Ho!* Heh, alright then, I'll play this guessing game.