Chp.20 Lemon🍋

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on that day, it was night, (YN)'s parents were out and won't be back till the morning at work. He was in his room, watching TV, soon later, he then turns off the TV as he then was about to go get some rest after watching some YouTube videos....until suddenly...he then gets a call from Nagatoro....

(YN): It's Nagatoro...wonder what she wants.

He answers the phone...

(YN): Hey Nagatoro, what's up?

Nagatoro: Hey Senpai...how are you?

(YN): I'm doing fine, just home watching some TV.

Nagatoro: Heh, I bet you're watching nasty stuffs, aren't you Senpai?

(YN): Hehe, not like that.

The two laugh...as Nagatoro then says...

Nagatoro: Hey Senpai?

(YN): Whats up?

Nagatoro: ...Do you think you can...come over to my house? I-I wanna tell you something, not on the phone...I...I rather do it in person. It's something important...can you do that? Please.

(YN) stood quiet at first...and was curious about why Nagatoro wanted him to come over..but all he can say is...

(YN): Sure...no problem, I'll be on my way then.

Nagatoro: Okay, cool.

He hangs up the phone...and he got up and puts on his shoes and says...

(YN): Wonder what she wants to tell me?

And so, he then exits his house as he took his keys...and then walks his way to Nagatoro's house...
.
.
5-8 minutes later, he then arrives at her house as he knocks on the door, Nagatoro opens the door for him...

Nagatoro: H-Hey, Senpai.

(YN) realizes seeing Nagatoro with a large black shirt on, and yet covering half of her body...

(YN): H-Hey.

Nagatoro: Come in.

(YN) enters the house as Nagatoro closes the door...

(YN): Home alone?

Nagatoro: Y-Yeah, my a parents are out late again, so they won't be back till the mornin.

(YN): Cool, same as well.

Nagatoro: Hehe, how coincidental.

(YN): Yup, hehe.

Nagatoro: Hehe.

The two stood quiet...as they look at each other, blushing as Nagatoro walks closer to (YN)...

(YN): N-Nagatoro??

Nagatoro: S-Senpai...I wanted to tell you something...that's been holding me on my chest...

(YN): ...

Nagatoro: ...Y-You see...the way how we met...well I met you...didn't expected to be how it use to be...when the two of us started getting along...I've always had this weird feeling in my chest...and it was a while ago...I don't know how or when I started having this feeling...b-but it happens...when I'm around you...and I don't know why...b-but I found out why earlier...because of who you are and how you treat me and act towards me...even if you act like a jerk to girls...y-you somehow act so nice and kind with me...even though you act like a jerk with me as well...you somehow manage to be a kind hearted person as well towards me...everything you have done to me, makes me smile, laugh, and enjoy being with you...a-and well...what I'm trying to say is...I-...I-...I-I like you! Like, Like Like you! You know like...how a girl confess their feelings to a boy...y-yeah, like that! ...S-So yeah...that's what I wanted to tell you...