forty

Harry

"So once you've finished your experiments, remember to pack everything away and then you need to do a write up of your investigation." I tell the class, wiping the pen off the whiteboard with my sleeve. "Use your table of results to draw a graph and explain what it shows. Harley, put your damn phone away. Aaron, stop running around with that!"

"Sorry, sir." Aaron says and I roll my eyes.

"Christ, I feel like I'm teaching little kids today. No one would think you were college students." I say with a groan as I turn around to sort out a few things on my desk, taking a sip of my coffee. I have a feeling I'll need a refill soon.

I hear a knock at the door and I look over to see Ariana's head peering through the little window. I smile over at her and beckon her in with my hand.

"Miss Daniels was wondering if you have any of those blue notebooks." Ariana says.

"Oh." I say. "Yeah, I think they're in the storage cupboard."

Ariana gives me a small smile and then brushes past me and goes into the storage cupboard, switching on the light and closing the door a little. She stays in there for a while and then I hear a loud crash, like something's fallen over and I quickly run over, walking into the cupboard. Ariana is sitting on top of one of the cabinets that hold test tubes and the racks, a cheeky smile on her face.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a grin and she shrugs, laughing.

"I couldn't reach. Why is everything so high up in here?" Ariana complains.

"I love how you blame it on the set up of the room and not your height." I say as I bend over to pick up some of the books she knocked off the cabinet while climbing up. Then I walk over to where she's sitting and I reach up for the shelf above her head, pulling down a stack of blue notebooks.

"Thanks." She says as she takes them and places them beside her.

"So is that all you came here for, hmm?" I ask and Ariana smiles, caught out.

"Not exactly." Ariana says and she stretches out her legs, wrapping them around my waist and pulling me towards her. She's on the same level on me seeing as she's sitting on the cabinet and I know she's going to take advantage of this the best she can. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I reply and she smiles before reaching one of her legs out a little further and shutting the door with her foot. Then she brings both her hands up to cup my face and presses her lips against mine, kissing me hungrily. I slide my hands up her thighs slowly and then grip them around her waist. "People are gonna wonder what we're doing in here."

"Let them wonder." Ariana laughs and then she begins kissing me again and I let my eyes flicker shut as her hands travel through my hair. When she takes her lips away for air I quickly take the chance to attach my lips onto her neck, kissing it roughly the way she likes. She lets out a quiet moan and tightens her legs around my waist, arching her head back as I kiss lower down her neck. I finally pull away and then Ariana reaches for my tie, pulling it loose.

"We can't do this here, baby. Slow down a bit." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm not stupid, you idiot." Ariana says as she unbuttons the top of my shirt.

"Well what are you doing?"

"Giving you what you deserve." She smiles and she pulls my collar down, holding it with one hand as she places her mouth onto the bottom of my neck, sucking hard.

"Shit." I hiss with pleasure, loving the feeling of her lips against my skin like this. "Fuck, Ari. But make sure no one can see."

"Trust me, I'm a pro at this." Ariana says as she sits back up straight, letting her finger trail over the the mark she made, smiling smugly. She's obviously proud of herself. I watch her carefully as she buttons up my shirt, helping me with the tie.