҉ 十 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The Trial

Two years later,

At the Demon Slayer Headquarters, 9 Pillars were gathered, all eyes drawn to a young man with a checkered haori and a deep brown wooden box.

"Wake up! You're in the presence of the Hashira! Wake up, already!"

He slowly stirred awake at the rough words of the kakushi. As he came to, his ears adorned by hanafuda earrings perked at the discussion hovering around him.

While the eccentric pillars all discussed what should be done to the young demon slayer, e/c eyes watched with curiosity.

The situation began to escalate when the Wind Pillar arrived. Scarred hands roughly carrying the wooden box as if it was nothing, Sanemi obnoxiously shook it around.

As the Wind Pillar continued to provoke the young demon slayer, Y/N watched as both parties grew more and more angry. She felt the hairs stand up at the back of her head, seeing the rage and violence Sanemi let out.

When the white-haired man pierced the box, Y/N let out a small gasp that was muffled by her mask. The sound, albeit small, had attracted a few gazes.

Two sets of eyes had grown especially irritated with how much attention she was giving towards the man wearing the checkered haori.

Muichiro's almost empty eyes scanned over her figure, taking in each mannerism. His perceptive green orbs could recognize the interest that filled her eyes. They mirrored his own that were constantly focused on her.

The insect pillar noticed their stares and subtly shielded the unsuspecting Y/N from their view.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived."

At the announcement, everyone knelt down, bowing their heads. Ubuyashiki declared that he had already accepted Tanjiro's situation, much to their dissatisfaction.

The Hashira began to voice out all of their opinions.

"Even if it's what you desire, Oyakata-sama. I cannot agree to it," rubbing red beads in his hands, the Rock Pillar announced.