҉三十三 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Chaos

Without even turning her head back, Y/N could feel several presences getting even closer to her. With an uncomfortable pressure in her gut, her instinct drove her to jump forward.

Just as her feet left the ground, Kokushibo's pale hands swiped against the floor, nearly catching her leg. Y/N's heart nearly burst out of her chest with panic. Her feet slammed against the wooden flooring as she landed. Despite the exhaustion pricking at her limbs, she forced her body to run even faster, pushing herself to the absolute limit.

As she was running with countless thuds against the floor behind her, she felt the ghost of someone's touch just above her skin. Feeling someone almost touching her, she allowed her skin to heat up, her arm glowing a dim purple. Just as Sanemi's hand gripped her arm, he drew back, hissing in pain. On the palm of his hand, the outer level of skin was scorched, a deep burn developing.

The phoenix demon's speed slowed as she attempted to dodge all of the people trying to grab her. Hands were swinging so fast all around her that she could feel the wind from their movements. Unfortunately she wasn't able to dodge all of them.

Using his see-through sight, Koksuhibo took advantage of her exhaustion and launched forward. The slayers were knocked to the ground from his force and his arms lifted the Phoenix Demon up in the air. Y/N let out a choked gasp and immediately began struggling.

Even as she bit and tore at the Upper Moon's skin, he didn't budge an inch. Instead, he began vibrating... but from the small smile on his lips, it was clear that it wasn't out of pain.

The chasing demon slayers immediately shot up, teeth grinding together as they realized that their most important person was in the arms of the enemy.

The look in the eyes of the demon slayers was different from their usual determination... their facial expressions were so intense... it was almost feral. For the first time since his brother was alive, Kokushibo felt afraid.

Tanjiro's hands tightened on his katana. The vein on his head was bulging and his eyes were so wide open it was like they were going to pop out from his head.