҉ 十五 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Transparent World

Y/N's eyesight began to blur as she fought. Clenching her teeth, she willed them to focus. Despite being able to dodge the demon's attacks, it still wasn't enough. Her eyes could not find an opening. With frustration, the woman wished that she had a way she could see through his attacks.

As if she was granted mercy from the Gods, her vision cleared and for a split second all of Gyuutaro's skin was gone. Y/N could see all of the muscles and bones within his body. Shocked and nauseous from the scene, she froze. Within a beat, she was launched backwards by Gyuutaro and her vision was back to normal.

From the floor, she stared at Gyuutaro whose skin was still there. Y/N felt confusion cloud her mind. Willing her eyes to focus once again, the demon's skin disappeared and the h/c woman found that she could see through him.

The Phoenix Pillar had no time to waste and immediately put this new eyesight to use. She returned to Tanjiro's side. Watching the demon's muscles move, she sent out coordinated attacks to the demon's body.

Gyuutaro's sharp teeth ground together as he found it increasingly hard to dodge the two slayers. Finally, Y/N caught an opening with her vision.

"Now!" she shouted. Tanjiro followed her instructions and swung his blade towards the demon's neck, his eyes white with desperation. Just as his blade slid through Gyuutaro, Zenitsu and Inosuke succeeded in beheading Daki.

The demon siblings' heads were launched away from their bodies, landing next to each other. Two sets of marked eyes stared at the other's.

As the two demons began to argue as their last show of emotion, their heads began to fade. Seeing their skin flake and fly away with the wind, Y/N dropped to her knees, the toll of the battle finally weighing her down to the floor.

While the other demon slayers had taken this time to rest and recover, Uzui had gained his vitality back from the vial given to him. He immediately made his way to the exhausted Phoenix Pillar with worry. As he stared at the tired h/c who seemed to have only light injuries, he felt relief wash over him. 

However, a more mischievous thought shot through his mind at her vulnerable state. As she breathed heavily, attempting to control her breathing, Uzui launched forward. A large hand managed to grasp the top of her mask before Y/N's reflexes kicked him away.

As he was pushed back, his fingers caught onto the top, pulling it with force before they slipped off the wood. The pressure from his pull had caused the crack on the mask to deepen.

Hearing the sound of cracking wood, Y/N's heart dropped.

The line on the mask deepened before spreading.

Crack!

The wood split in half, revealing a beautiful face. At first, the jaw-dropping features had a look of surprise. However, as her gorgeous e/c eyes watched the two pieces of wood clutter to the ground, the features were formed into a look of pure anger.

Uzui's lovesick sight deluded himself into dismissing her fury. All he could see was the woman he had been searching for for years.

"I knew it was you, Y/N!"

E/c eyes were trained on the broken pieces of wood on the floor. Her fists unconsciously clenched, nails digging into the palms of her hands. His unrelenting forcefulness, his bothersome surprise visits, the irritation she felt - everything bottled up had spilled out.

Filled with the rage of a thousand bulls, she launched her first into his face. He stumbled back, the grin on his face unwavering. Seeing the silly love-filled expression, her rage doubled.

She threw more hits, no longer caring about the distance or her bare face. At the pain of her punches, he began to move to try and block her attacks.

She focused her eyes, the world becoming transparent once more. Using this eye sight, she made sure to move past his blocks, attacking him with full force. Fist slamming into his chest, the Sound Pillar sputtered, coughing up a deep red liquid.

Yet she didn't stop.

The kakushi and her fellow slayers had all came to stop her, grabbing at her arms. She dodged all of them, easily predicting their movements from the twitch of their muscles.

She continued to attack the Sound Pillar, finally sending him to the floor. Even as he laid down, arms in front of his face, the grin did not disappear. That taunting grin had fueled her anger. Lifting a leg, she brought it down to his head knocking him out.

The blood running down his nose, eyes swelling and bruises all over his body made Uzui look... pitiful. Seeing his unconscious, battered up form, Y/N couldn't find it in her to feel any remorse. She even felt a bit satisfied. This satisfaction was something she never felt before. To Y/N, it felt so electrifying.

It was... dangerous.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

❂ Taisho Secret ❂
Inosuke cheered Y/N on instead of trying to stop her which made the kakushi mad.