҉ 五 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, cannibalism, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The Path to Power

Y/N stood in front of a small, decrepit house. The girl drank in all the details from the vines growing on the side, to the blood that stained the screens.

This was the first time she had seen it from the outside. She slowly walked to the front door that had already been open. As she walked through the hall, she could see a bloody lump sprawled out on the floor.

Shivering, the girl blinked and rubbed her eyes. When she opened them, the body was gone and only a long dried puddle of blood had remained.

She continued walking and finally made it to her destination. As she stood in the doorway, she noticed how small it was compared to before.

Eyes flittering to the center of the room, she briefly saw a mirage of a swaying body and a stool knocked over. Y/N shut her eyes and turned her head.

Opening them again, all that was left was an empty room with only a broken wardrobe. Walking over to the wardrobe, she pulled open the bottom drawer.

Shuffling through, she pulled out a long, red haori. She patted the dust out before bringing it close to her chest.

As she reached over to close the drawer, she noticed a small leather bound book hidden beneath all of the clothes. She pulled out the book and pocketed it before standing up.

The girl took a good look at the house before leaving to start a new chapter in her life.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A girl donning a simple, white kimono and a red haori stood on top of a wisteria covered mountain.

Y/N stood far from the other people, observing each of the candidates closely. None had stood out save for the boy that stood calmly by the entrance.

He had long black hair, the tips fading into a light green color. His eyes were clouded, head seemingly empty as he stared at the birds that flew by. Despite his innocent look, Y/N could tell just from a glance that he had power. She shivered and looked away, noting mentally to avoid him.