Part 75: Unstoppable

Gun and Bob were surprised to see the group. They are at the wide table opposite theirs, about 3 meters away.

But Tharn and Type are more surprised.

The couple stood up and did the "wai" to Bob.

"Sawasdee P Bob!" Type and Tharn greeted Bob. Then greeted Gun afterwards, "Sawasdee Gun!"

Earth and Dos followed doing the "wai". "Sawasdee krub!" the two both greeted the two.

"Sawasdee" both Gun and Bob answered them.

"Ah Gun, they are my workmates, Dos and Earth" Type introduced his colleagues.

"And this is Gun..., if you two didn't meet him yet. Tharn and Type's neighbor." Bob awkwardly introduced Gun to Earth and Dos.

"Nice to finally see you Gun!" Dos exclaimed with joy.

Dos knew already about Tharn and Type's neighbor. Type mentioned to him so many times before since they moved in to their village.

"Nice meeting you guys!" Gun said.

Bob and Gun were about to sit on their chairs when Dos asked in a loud tone, "But why are you with P Bob? Where's your husband?" Dos didn't control his mouth.

Type used his elbow to secretly hit Dos' side.

"Ouch!" Dos exclaimed. "What the...!"

Type gave Dos an angry look signalling his friend to shut up.

Gun couldn't answer Dos'. He looked at Bob.

Bob replied, "Rome is just late. He'll be here in a minute." Bob was not sure though.

"Where is Rome?" That is exactly the question wants Bob to ask Tharn. "Why Rome is not with them, instead of Dos and Earth?"

Bob cannot ask Tharn so he just gave Tharn a puzzled look.

Tharn stared back. His eyes want to signal Bob he didn't grant Bob's request to bring Rome in this bar.

Only the three of them: Bob, Tharn and Type, knew the secret deal made between Tharn and Bob.

"Hon, go and talk to P Bob. Tell him you didn't tell Rome about it... And tell him that we just happened to join Dos and Earth here." Type whispered to his worried husband.

"Is this Otsu Bar?" Tharn whispered to Type.

Type nodded his head.

"Of all places, why here? Why didn't we realized earlier that Dos led us here?" Tharn whispered.

"I was out of my mind too. All I know is that we are here with these two. I didn't notice the name of this bar, too." Type whispered back again to Tharn.

"I left my mobile phone in our car. Can I borrow your phone. I'll just send P Bob a message." Tharn said. Type handed his mobile phone to his husband.

"Hey hey hey lovely couple! What are you talking about? Don't we belong here?" Dos started opening his mouth again. "You are planning something huh?"

"You can talk to me, mueang!" Earth said in order to stop Dos from evesdropping.

"Why? Should we have our own table as well?" Dos said to Earth after he drank his glass of mojito wine.

Type hit Dos' side again and said "Tharn was asking me where's the toilet. He wanted to pee, mueang!"

"Ohhhh... It's just right there. Can't you see the sign?" Dos showed the way.

"I saw it" Tharn said. "I was asking Type to go with me?" Tharn smiled.

"Hey hey you two, if you're going to do something nasty, don't do it in the toilet. 20,000 Baht fine if you're caught doing obscene act." Dos said.

"Ok then, I'll just go by myself." Tharn stood up and left the table.

"I'll show you the toilet. In case you don't know where is it?" Dos stood up jokingly.

Type pulled Dos' arm that made him sit back. "Stay here, mueang!"

Earth just keeps on laughing. Dos is really funny. He's talkative and his noisy.

"Now you knew, Earth, why I don't want to be with this asshole. Going out with him is unbearable." Type shook his head as he laughed as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tharn intended to get noticed by Bob so he decided to go to comfort room. He succeeded because Bob looked at him.

Tharn, using his right hand, secretly signalled Bob to check out his mobile phone. He sent a line message to Bob.

Bob took his mobile phone from his pocket. There is a message from Tharn. It reads, "P Bob I'm sorry I didn't tell Rome about our deal. And also, I want you to know we didn't expect to come here at this same bar."

"What the f---!" Bob uttered after reading.

Gun heard him. He asked "Something wrong?" He looked at Bob's mobile phone.

"Ah nothing. It's just a work-related message." Bob said. "Would you mind if I'm gonna reply to the message?" He asked permission fron Gun.

"Of course. I don't mind." Gun said.

Bob type on his mobile phone,"We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Gun noticed Bob's upset face. He thinks Bob is not comfortable now because of the group who just came.

"Do you want to leave this place now?" Gun suggested to Bob. "Let's go to your room. I will make you feel good" Gun said with a flirtatious eyes.

Bob smiled. He is being trapped again by the handsome face of Gun. His flirtatious words and glance made him feel better.

"It's impolite to leave when they just came in. Let's stay here for a little while." Bob said.

------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a heavy traffic jam. Rome decided to get off from the taxi. Otsu Bar is now near. He just passed by one intersection to get to the bar.

His heart is beating fast. At this very moment, he is planning to confront Bob to stop seeing his husband. He is not crying now. He is ready to whatever scene he might create in the bar. At the back of his mind, he has to do the what is right. For him, what Rome has been doing to him should be stopped. He can no longer live in a miserable life.

Finally, he reached the bar. He saw Gun's car at the parking lot.

Then before taking few more steps to the entrance of the dimly lit bar, he looked at his wristwatch. It's 12:37. It took him almost an hour to reach this place because of the traffic jam.

He took a deep breath first. He is trembling but he set his mind to move forward. He is unstoppable now.

---------------------to be continued----------------------