Part 54: Let's Go to Koh Pangan Island!

"Honey, come here!" Type smiled at Tharn who just drying his hair with a blower. Type is lying on their bed now.

Tharn stopped from blowdrying his hair. He knows Type is in the mood to have sex. He knows it. So he immediately jumped into the bed and thrust Type gently.

They kissed passionately.

"Wait...," Type pushed him.

"You are playing hard to get huh?" Tharn flirtatiously asked him.

Type grabbed Tharn's nape and kissed him passionately. He felt Tharn's erection. And his erected as well.

Tharn knows that if Type is in the mood, he has something to ask a favor. In his mind, he wants to know first. But his heated body says never mind.

"Hon, I love you. You're the only one I love..." Type moaned.

"I know hon... I love you more than you love me..." Tharn answered.

Type is like a raging bull. He feels Tharn's every kiss and touch with full of passion. He really loves the man who is making love with him.

Tharn has never changed since their first sex. He is so good in sex.

Intense sex!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what do tou want from me huh?" Tharn pinched Type's nose.

"Promise me first, you won't get mad at me." Type hugged and kissed him.

Tharn kissed his head. "I promise."

"Dos and Earth are going with us tomorrow..." Type reluctanly uttered.

"What?"

"You promised me you won't get mad?"

"Why didn't you ask me first about that?"

"Are you mad?"

"I'm not mad," he kissed Type's lips, "I was just surprised."

"P Tawan asked me to take Earth with me. P Tawan said since Earth came back here in Thailand, he wanted to go to the beach."

Tharn paused for a while.

"Dos is also going with us!" Type said nervously.

"Is that the reason why Dos is going with us too? Because you think I would get jealous if you take care Earth, instead of me?"

"Yes." Type nodded.

Tharn kissed him again. "Oh, my baby. We are married already. I won't feel any jealousy or insecurity to any guy anymore."

"Is that so?" Type smiled at him now.

"Yeah! I trust you."

"Then why you were upset during my promotion party?"

"That night?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah, you're right. I was so jealous that night."

"So why you are not jealous now?"

"Because Dos is going with us. He will take care of Earth and you will take care of me." He kissed Type's head.

"You're jealous if you're not around. If you're not with me."

"Exactly!" Tharn said.

"You don't trust me, really."

Tharn laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Type frowned at him.

"Because you do the same. You're jealous when I'm with other guys. When you are not around. You are jealous when I'm not beside you. You don't trust me too." Tharn pinched Type's nose.

"Tharn, I'm serious. Stop kidding me."

"Type, I'm telling the truth. See? We have to be together always. When the other is away, the other is crazy." Tharn smiled.

Tharn is right. This couple although they trust each other feels crazy when they are apart. They should stick together.

"Remember the disco night in Chiangrai? You almost hit the girl's face." Tharn recalled the time when Type was so furious.

"I trust you but I don't trust them!" Type gave Tharn an angry look.

Tharn laughed. He hugged Type so tight. "That's right, hon! I trust you too but I don't trust them."

"Why are we like this?" Type caressed Tharn's head.

"Because we love each other so much!"

"Yeah. You're right!" Type kissed him.

Together, they laughed hard.

"What about another round?" Tharn traded Type.

Type grabbed Tharn's penis which is starting to erect. "Reserve for tomorrow night, ok?"

They both laughed hard. But when they realized Tee and Boom are sleeping in the living room, they stopped laughing hard. They just kissed passionately and said good night to each other.

What a sweet couple!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dos and Earth arrived at the airport few minutes earlier than Tharn, Type, Tee and his son.

The couple introduced Tee and Boom to Dos and Earth.

The two also love the little boy. They carried him alternately. Boom is such a cute kid.

"Is this really your son?" Dos joked Tee.

They all laughed.

Tee sees how happy his son is. He plays with them while they are waiting for their boarding of the plane.

"This is my first time riding on a plane..." Tee said looking nervous.

"You have to hold your breath like this," Dos is joking Tee, "and you have to raise your two hands like this when you can't breathe so the flight attendant will help you!"

"Dos, shut up mueang!" Type stopped Dos from joking Tee. "You're making him more scared of riding on a plane!"

"Don't be nervous Tee." Earth pats his shoulder. "It's just like you're riding on a big bus."

"No! The plane really shake like this and then like this." Dos continued joking Tee.

"Tee, don't listen to him. Riding on a boat is scarier. You're the best boatman, remember? So riding on a plane is nothing to you." Tharn said.

"Can we just ride on a bus going to Surat Thani?" Tee uttered nervously.

They all laughed with what Tee has just said.

"It will take one day going to Surat Thani by bus!" Dos said.

"Boom do you like to ride on a plane?" Type asked the little boy.

Boom nooded his head.

"The son is braver than the father. This boy is not really your son Tee!" Dos said.

"Stop joking him, mueang!" Type said. "If you won't stop, you will not go with us."

"Ok. Ok!" Dos said quickly. "I'm just teasing you Tee. Earth is right. It's like you are riding on a big bus."

The flight attendant said the plane is now ready for boarding. All the passengers started standing up.

Type carries Boom because Tee is trembling. Tharn carries their backpack.

-----------------------to be continued--------------------