Part 59: Start Another Perfect Day

Almost 7:00 am. Time to wake up. Sunday morning is a perfect morning for the couple Tharn and Type again.

As usual, Tharn opened his eyes first. He kissed Type's nose. He feels great to wake up beside his lovely husband who is hugging him, face to face.

Someone is knocking at their door.

"Darling, get dressed... Someone's knocking the door. Hurry up." Tharn whispered.

Type is not moving. He feels lazy to move. "Mmmm..."

"Do tou have hangover?" Tharn whispered.
"Let me get dressed you..." Tharn lifted him and got dressed him with a white loose shirt.

Type smiled at him. "Am I a baby? Why are you getting dressed me?"

"Because I got undressed you so I have to get dressed you back. It's a husband duty, hon..." Tharn softly said.

The banging of the door gets louder

"Coming!" Tharn said.

He walked towards the door and opened it.

"Pa...pa!" Boom said.

"Boom! Baby! Good morning!" Tharn carried him immediately. Tee is looking at them.

"Boom, what should you say to Papa Tharn?" Tee asked his son.

"Am... am... Papppa!" Boom said which means he is waking them up to have breakfast.

"Good boy!" Tee smilingly said.

Type heard the angelic voice of the kid. He immediately got up and carried Boom. "Good morning baby Boom! Do you know who am I?"

Boom stared at his cute face and said " Papppp...pa!"

"That's right!" Type kissed his head.

"Boom, my son, what would you like to tell to your Papa Type?" Tee said.

"Ammmm! Am mm.. Pap... a!" Boom said.

"Yes, amm amm!" Type said.

"Let's go!" Tharn said.

Tee followed the couple walking with his son.