Part 65: Feeling In Love

Parting time, saying goodbye is the hardest part. After their breakfast, they are now ready to travel.

Tee thanked Type so many times. He hugged Type and said, "Thank you P Type for everything! Take care always."

"You too Tee" Type patted his back. Boom, who is carried by Tharn is looking at him. He has no idea what's going on.

Tharn kissed Boom's cheek then passed the little boy to Type.

"Papa Tharn and Papa Type are going back to Bangkok. We will come back again to see you ok? Because we are going to miss you so bad!" Type kissed the little boy's cheek.

"Come on let's do the group hug!" Dos loudly said.

After their group hug, Type's father called them to ride on the van. "Come on now Bangkok boys!"

Boom started to cry when he realized he is not going to be with them. "Pa...pa...."

"Shhh Boom, my son, they're going to buy brooomm broommm broommmm..." Tee said to his son. He meant they are just going to buy him a toy car.

But the little boy still cried. He wanted to go ride also in the van.

Tee, just like his son, is in tears. Tears of joy. He wanted to hide his emotion so he walked away from the parting van and went straight to the seashore.

Boom, looked up to his father's face. He wipe his father's tears flowing in his cheeks.

"Boom, my son, Papa Tee is crying because you are crying. So if yiu want papa not to cry, don't cry ok?"

The innocent little boy nodded. He put his head on his father's shoulder. Tee rubbed his son's back. "Papa Tee is here. And Papa Tharn and Papa Type will be back ok?"

He kissed his son's head.

Tee sat on the white sand with his son on his lap facing the sea. Since it is just 8 A.M., it is still windy and cold.

He thanks God for sending him Type and Type's family. He prays.

He feels relief as the gentle breeze touches his face and dries his tears.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dos glanced at Earth who is at the window seat, with his eyes closed.

"Earth, can you move a lttle bit. You occupied my space here." Dos pushed Earth right leg. He exerted much effort but Earth's way of sitting stayed the same.

"Hey mueang! Sit properly!" Dos is noisy.

Earth opened his eyes and said, "What the?"
He gave Dos an upset look. "Don't becso noisy. You've been disturbing me since last night. Let me take a short nap, please?"

"Arai-wa!" Dos exclaimed.

Then he stood up. "Tharn, can I switch you? I wanna sit with Type" Dos said. The couple is sitting in front of them. He remembered what Earth said last night that he didn't want to stick with him anymore.