Part 56: Love Is At The Beach

"I can't answer that" Type blushed. He looked at Tharn who is blushing as well.

"See? I told you Earth! That's the question that can make Type do a consequence!" Dos giggled.

"So what consequence should he do?" Earth asked Dos.

Dos whispered to Earth's ear again, "Let him do a gigolo dance."

"Dos said you have to dance loke a gigolo" Earth shyly said.

"What? You're breaking the rule. You should be the one thinking of the dare, not Dos. And you Dos, stop coaching!" Type blushed even more.

"Can't you see? Earth is not good in this game so I'm just helping him." Dos laughs so hard.

"But I can't do that!" Type gave Dos a furious look.

"If you can't do it, just answer the question then!" Dos seriously said.

"Just do the dare, hon" Tharn said as he firmly hold Type's hand.

Type stood up after Tharn convinced him to rather do the dare.

"How to dance like a gigolo? I don't even know how to dance any kind of dance?" Type is frowning at Dos.

Tharn stood up to support Type. "Just dance like this honey" Tharn sways back and forth showing a sexy dance. "Come on hon, follow me."

Type smiled at Tharn's dance steps. "You look like a pro hon!"

"Hey Tharn, sit down and let him do alone." Dos said.

"I'm helping my husband. You're helping Earth so I have to help Type." Tharn said.

"Dos, Let Tharn help Type" Earth said.

"Ok, ok. Just only once. You two can show us now a gigolo dance!" Dos is laughing.

Tharn taught Type how to move like a gigolo dancer. "Come on hon. First sway your hips, then your upper body goes down like this, and then sway it going up like this."

"Bravo! Bravo!" Dos clapped his hands. "You need more practice Type hahaha!"

The couple sat back on the sand after Type finally made it.

Tharn pressed Type's blushed cheeks, "You did a good job honey!"

"Let me spin the bottle this time, mueang!" Type grabbed the bottle.

He spinned the bottle. The orifice (opening of the bottle) pointed Tharn.

"Hon, why me?" Tharn joked Type.

"Oh I'm sorry hon!" Type touched his husband's head.

"My question to you is ..." Dos stopped from talking. He is thinking. Then he said with big eyes, "What really are you and Type's favorite sex position?"

"WHAT THE...!!!" both Type and Tharn screamed.

"What? The rule is so simple. If you can't answer the question then you can do the consequence!" Dos is laughing.

Earth scratch his head. "Is that question finished already. You have to ask another one!" He said to Dos with big eyes. Earth feels the couple are starting to get mad at Dos.

"But there is no rule like that Earth" Dos insisted.

"Ok I'll just do the consequence!" Tharn said.
"I can't answer the question."

"Are you sure you can do the dare?" Dos asked him.

"What will be the dare?"

"Answer me first. Can you do the dare?"

"Yes he can!" Type holds Tharn's hands firmly.

"Ok. What's the dare?" Tharn asked.

"Uhmmm..." Dos looked up and then after few seconds he said, " Undress your shorts, and then ran towards the water and swim!"

"What?!!!" The three exclaimed.

"You heard it right. You go to the water naked!" Dos commanded Tharn.

Type stood up first then he pulled Tharn up and said, "Hon, don't get naked in front of us. Go under the water and throw your shorts to me. I'll catch your shorts!"

"No!" Dos pulled down Type back to the sand. "He must get naked here then run towards the water. That's the dare!" Dos is laughing. "We are all guys here anyway!"

"Dos, that's too much!" Earth said with a strong voice.

Dos seemed scared of Earth so he tone down and said, "OK, go to the water first, undress your shorts and wave it when you're there already."

Tharn without thinking twice pulled up Type. "Can you help me honey?" he whispered to his husband's ear.

"Let's do it together" Type whispered back to Tharn.

The couple happily ran towards the water, holding hands. They left Earth and Dos in awe.

The couple undressed their shorts and waved to the two who are in disbelief watching them enjoying the dare!

Type and Tharn looked at each other then went underwater and kissed passionately.

"So where are they now?" Dos scratched his head.

"Let's stop this stupid game!" Earth stood up then ran towards the water.

"Hey Earth! The water is cold!" Dos shouted.

"Come on! Let's all go swimming now! The water is refreshing!" Earth shouted.

Dos slowly walks towards the water and sat on the shallow part of the sea. A big wave came and splashed his face. He drank lots of salty water. He coughed so hard.

Tharn and Type are now at the part of the sea where the water level is up to their chests. They are cuddling. They are enjoying the water.

Earth is laughing so hard as he watches Dos struggling from coughing so hard.

"What happened?" Dos shouted at him.

"I drank the water! It's very salty!!!" Dos continued coughing.

"Som-nam-na mueng! (It serves right) Type laughingly said.

"Let's help him hon" Tharn said to Type who is clinging to him.

"We can't go back to the seashore while you're penis is erected like this!" Type whispered to Tharn.

"You're right hon

"You're right hon. We will stay here as long as you like it hmm..." Tharn kissed Type's lips gently.

"You are horny" Type teases his husband.

"And how about you hmmm?" Tharn grabbed Type's erected penis as well. "Aren't you as horny as me?" he whispered.

"I like the spin the bottle game!" Type is smiling.

"You like this dare, right?" Tharn said.

Type nodded.

"Hey Tharn, Type, Earth, help me!" Dos is shouting while coughing.

"Go back to the shore. Drink water!" Type shouted back.

Another big wave is coming so Dos ran away from it. "Oh my god! This wave is going to kill me!"

The three laughed at him so hard.

--------------------to be continued-----------------------