Part 48: Secrets Revealed

(Author's Note: This story has reached 130,000 reads. Thanks for tour unending support and love.

~Please be back at this part later. The update is now ready to publish in a few minutes. Editing part now.)

"Mueang, sawasdee! Why are you still here? You don't have your first class this day also?" Tharn greeted Tong.

"I have. I really waited for you. I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"P Bob is absent now." Tong said as he approached Tharn who just arrived in the faculty room. "Miss Jira told our colleagues he's sick since last night."

"He has just hangover" Tharn whispered to Tong.

Tong was surprised to know why Tharn knew Bob has hangover. "It was my fault" he said. Everyone except him left the office except him. He really waited for Tharn before going to his first class of the day.

Tharn was more surprised to what Tong has just said. "What?"

"Yesterday, my plan messed up."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell anyone. Yesterday, I went to the parking lot early and broke P Bob car's tire."

"Why did you do that?"

"First, I thought, if he has a flat tire, I could give him a help."

"You're crazy, mueang!" How could you do that to him?"

"I helped him to go to the mechanic shop by giving him a ride and accompanied him until his car was fixed. While waiting for his car to be fixed, I invited him to have a chill nearby."

"You're desperate enough to do that to him, mueang!"

"I just wanted to get close to him. I wanted to talk to him so he will treat me as a close friend." Tong felt embarassed. "So he can confide to me his problems."

"But that made it worse, mueang!" Didn't you know that he went to Gun and Rome's house and made a scene?"

"What?"

"It's all your fault. Now you have to admit to him what you have done."

"No. No. Please don't tell anyone, meuang!"

"You are out of your mind. I told you not to interfere with them, didn't I?"

"I thought I could handle it."

"So now you realized how stupid you are, mueang!"

"Psssshhh, what you two are fighting at this early hour?" Jira suddenly came in the faculty room.

The two men stood straight and greeted Jira, "Sawasdee krub P Jira!"

"Sawasdee!" she said at the two startled men. "By the way, I will only work half day today because I have to visit Bob at the hospital. He has a severe stomachache and is still under observation. I just came here to ask you guys to substitute his classes for a while."

"What happened to him P Jira?" Tong asked. He feels very worried. "I was with him last night. We drank a couple of beers."

"Yes he told me you helped him last night. But earlier, he called me to inform me he was admitted in the hospital."

"I hope it was just a hangover or an alcohol effect. What hospital P Jira? We want to visit him also after class" Tharn asked.

Jira told them the hospital before she left to attend her class.