Part 2: The Best Feeling

Almost noon. It was unusual that Type woke up first before Tharn. It is the best feeling when waking up beside your handsome husband.

Type looked at his husband closely who was still asleep. He thoroughly looked at his handsome face. He gently kissed his forehead. The same way Tharn does to him. He smiled looking at the first person he see everytime he opens his eyes. He felt great. His face started to go closer to Tharn's face. He closed his eyes and kissed his lips.

Tharn felt Type's lips. He kissed him back. This time a torrid kiss. Type voluntarily laid back and Tharn started to be on top of him.

"Honey, can we do it now?" Tharn whispered softly to his right ear, teasing him as always.

"Crazy. Do you really need to ask permission first whenever we do this?" Type grabbed his neck and kissed him passionately.

 Do you really need to ask permission first whenever we do this?" Type grabbed his neck and kissed him passionately

Tharn initiated the undressing of Type's T-shirt. Type undressed Tharn afterwards. The heat of their bodies cannot be ceased by the cold air condition system of the room.

Silence prevailed as they had the "eye to eye contact" for a second. As if they paused for a while and through their eyes, showed how they love each other.

Then Type suddenly was on top of tharn's body. They kissed as if tomorrow never comes. Only the sound of two lovers can be heard around the cozy room. Moaning. It was like a moment where they are free. A magical, wonderful moment of them. It was a sight of two sexy couples. Two hunky souls connected together. A very romantic, steamy sex of their honeymoon happened indeed!

__________________

"Type, I never thought this could really happen to us." Tharn said while Type is lying now on his right arm.

Type looked at his husband who is staring at the ceiling

Type looked at his husband who is staring at the ceiling. He hugged him while saying, "I never imagine how happy to be with you like this... "

Teary-eyed Tharn hugged him and kissed his lips. "I just wanna lay here with you. This is the best thing in the world, honey..."

Type held Tharn's left hand and put on his right cheek. They were facing each other now. "I can't imagine my life now, waking up without seeing you first, honey," Type softly said.