Part 33:Back To Each Other's Arms

"Gun, they're up there!" Tharn exclaimed in relief. He went down the hill quickly so he would not miss the motorboat, in case.

"I know what happened so I came here immediately. The thieves were caught and now under investigation." Gun jumped off the boat.

Tharn helped him carry some bottled water and a big lunch box.

"Take care on your way up. This rocky trail is slippery. Rome got injured. He needs to go to hospital for check up." Tharn told Gun.

"Oh my..." Gun felt worried. He followed Tharn quickly.

Rome and Gun hugged so tight.

Type and Tharn went out of the hut to give time for the couple to talk.

"Hon, I'm so sorry..." Gun is feeding him now.

Rome started to cry while chewing. That made Gun shed tears too. He realized he neglected Rome. They should enjoy their trip but worst things happened because of him. He blames himself.

He opened the bottled water and have Rome drink. "I've been worried about you. Don't go too far from me, ok?" Gun kissed his head.

"I feel better now. My leg just feels nothing, feeling numb. Thanks to Type. He put on this." Rome said.

"Please forgive me..."

Rome nodded. "Forgive me too, hon. I'm so sorry I left you. Do you still have hangover?" Rome rubbed Gun's head.

"I'm fine. It's you who's in bad situation. You finish eating and we'll go to the nearest hospital, ok?"

After few minutes, Gun approached them and said they should leave now the island. "Rome needs to go to hospital."

Rome, who wears loose shirt and shorts now, walked with Gun and Tharn. Type carries the lunch box and the remaining bottled water.

When they reached the seashore, the boatman is approaching.

"Why don't you stay here even just for a little longer time on the island, Tharn, Type?" Gun suggested.

"Yes, I'm free now! The best boatman of the island is here! No worries even longer time!" The boatman exclaimed with open arms.

"Yes baby... Since everything's OK now, why don't we explore this beautiful island." Type said.

"Are you sure? I'm worried about you? Have you regained your strength now?" Tharn asked him.

"Yup!"

"Ok then." Tharn faced the couple who are on the boat now. "Get well soon, Rome. See you both in Bangkok."

Tharn and Type are holding hands looking at the leaving boat.

The boatman, in shocked, saw their hands holding.

"Are you gays?" The tactless boatman uttered.

Tharn give the boatman a puzzled look too, then kissed Type's lips passionately.

"What the ...!" The boatman laughed. "That's sweeter than straight couples. Actually the sweetest couples I've ever seen here in the island!" he exclaimed.

"So, are you willing to tour guide the sweetest couple on this island?" Tharn teased the funny boatman.

"Sir, yes sir!" He said like an army saluting the couple.

The couple laughs with his funny antics.

"So, let's go up there. I'll take you to the best couple spot here," the boatman continued. "But wait for me! Ive got mineral water and some food on my boat." He ran toward his boat and got the stuff he brought. "And these! You also need these stuff!" He showed goggles, vests, and things needed for snorkeling.