Part 3 : Honeymoon Starts

The couple finally started roaming around the busy night of Singapore.

"Hon, can we stop?" Type is really trembling. Tired from walking and at the same time tired from their sex just a few hours ago. He sat on a bench available along the sidewalk of the bay.

Tharn sat beside him. He touched Type's knees. "You need a message from me later hon! A thai massage."

"Are you serious?" Type asked

"Are you serious?" Type asked. He knew Tharn is again teasing him. "Do you really wanna break my bones?" Type sounded upset.

"Ok, not Thai massage. I mean, oil massage hon" he replied.

"Tharn, I'm so tired because of you. So don't mess around with me. You don't even know how to massage. You only know how to..." Type didn't continue what to say but he just meant Tharn is only expert in sex.

Tharn read what Type is thinking. He smiled, "Ok. Let's find a massage spa after dinner. That will really help you feel good... relaxed."

"Hmp! You know I won't allow anybody touch my body. Only you can touch it. If you want that, go find a masseur and just leave me later." Type looks even more upset this time. He was thinking how can be Tharn so strong and full of energy while he is not!

"Oh no! I don't want anyone else touch my body as well. This is exclusively yours, honey!" Tharn said pressing Type's cheeks.

"Crazy!" he pushed his husband's face that is about to kiss him.

Tharn hugged his frowning husband. "Smile baby! We're here to enjoy. To relax."

"OK, OK" he said. His face turned into a normal mood. He liked being hugged actually. It is very cold at the moment. It's a windy night.

"So, you like this, right? Just like this?" Tharn's arms squeezed his husband's body so tight.

"Yeah, but loosen a bit, OK? I can't breathe" Type said.

"No sex later, I promise" Tharn said softly to Type's left ear.

"I bet!" Type smiled and pushed his husband to let go of his hugging.

Type knows how horny Tharn is. No amount of tiredness can suppress his liking to have sex with him. It is consistent. What more now that they are husbands. Tharn can have it anytime he wants.

"Yeah. With your poor condition, how can I force you to have sex with me tonight" Tharn teasing his husband again.

"Because you have a superpower. You're libido is superful!" He glanced Tharn with a serious look.

Tharn's arms enveloped Type's body. "Hmmm, it's not that baby... You're just irresistible. And sexy," he whispered. He complimented his husband.

"Can you just wait for me to initiate sometimes?" Type opened what he wanted to say even before the most recent sex they had a while ago.

"I thought you liked it" Tharn whispered.

"How could I avoid you. You made me feel ..." Type didn't continue what to say. He felt a little bit shy to say it.

"I made you feel like it hmmmmm" Tharn continued teasing him.

Type gave him an upset look. "I'm serious. Don't joke around now. Next time, you should be considerate."

"But you gave in. You liked it. You didn't stop me baby!" Tharn is still smiling. His sexy eyes keep on staring straight in Type's eyes.

"OK, here's the deal. Would you let me initiate next time?" Type, thought felt awkward to talk that kind of matter said it outright.

Tharn nodded. "When will that be?" His teasing look turned into serious one. He looked the distance. He felt ashamed of what he did: forcing Type to have sex.

"If I'm not so tired like this. And if I'm in the mood to do it." Type replied.

Tharn was totally hurt upon hearing those words from Type. He looked upset. He couldn't bear what Type just said. He stood up and started walking. Without a single word, he left his husband who is still sitting. After few seconds, he just glanced his husband holding is forehead.

Type was also surprised he said those. He knew he hurt his husband's feelings so he stood up to follow him.

"Hon" Type said. He held his husband's hand. "Don't get upset."

Tharn continued walking. Still quiet.

"Hon, I'm sorry." Type is apologizing this time. He knew he hurt Tharn's feelings. His face looks very worried.

When Tharn heard Type saying sorry for what he said, he stopped from walking and waited for him to be beside him. Type put his right arm on Tharn's right shoulder and they walked together.

Tharn smiled at him. He pretended not offended. But Tharn, in his mind, he had a plan now. He wanted to test Type. He wanted to know if Type would initiate sex next time. Tharn has realized Type is right: that he is always the one who initiates sex.

"Tharn, I'm sorry. Please... please..." Type seemed unceasingly apologizing.

Tharn stopped walking and faced his husband. "You're like a kid. Stop acting like a kid. You're married already."

"I'm not used to talking about sex, you know that" his voiced toned down. He looked behind for a while. Some people might hear them arguing about sex.

Tharn nodded. "OK, I understood hon. Don't worry. Noted!"

"If we do it, just do it. No permission, no talking about it. Just do it because we like it to happen ok?" Type explained.

Tharn smiled. "You're so serious about it really."

"Yeah. I'm shy. I mean you make that moment so awkward for me. "

Tharn held Type's hands and they started walking again. This time Tharn is smiling now. His plan is like always flashing into his head. That is: he won't initiate sex. He will wait for Type to do that thing first.

"Why are you smiling?" Type asked.

"Nothing!"

"Tell me what you're thinking..."

"It's nothing really, hon." He kissed Type's lips quickly.

"So where are we going now" Type asked him.

Tharn raised his eyebrows and said "No idea. Where do you wanna go now?"

Type looked at his wristwatch, "Let's have a dinner now."

"Ok." Tharn smiled but Type can't see it.

Tharn's plan has started. He didn't suggest anything. Where to go next. Where to have dinner. What food to have for dinner.

Type felt strange of the sudden behavior of his husband. Tharn usually suggests what to do, where to go.

"So strange huh" Type said.

"What's strange?" Tharn asked, pretending he didn't get what Type was actually talking about.

"This place." Type answered.

________________________to be continued_____________________________