Part 49: Save The Marriage

"My boyfriend came to visit me this morning?" Bob felt shy to the attending nurse.

"Yes! That's what he said" the nurse replied.

"I thought I just dreamed." Bob talked to himself. He still feels the lips kissing his. He thinks Gun visited him.

"Just like you, he is handsome and tall. But he is a bit darker than you. His dark complexion makes him more handsome to me. You're so lucky to have him," the nurse giggled.

"What? Dark complexion?" Bob gave the nurse a puzzled look.

"Yes! Why? Do you have another boyfriend?" the silly nurse asked him.

Bob nodded his head. Gun has a white complexion. "Are you sure he's dark?"

"He's not that so dark. He has a brown complexion. He has a muscular build and he has a handsome smile!" The nurse continued, "I wish I had a boyfriend like yours!"

" Who this nurse is talking about? Nobody visited me aside from Jira" Bob thought.

"Bob!" Jira appeared in the room. "I'm happy my handsome boyfriend is so well now!" She hugged him so tight.

"Miss nurse said someone visited me, other than you?" Bob asked Jira.

The nurse covered her big mouth who wanted to scream out loud because of confusion. "He has a boyfriend and now he has a girlfriend! What's going on here?!"

"I'm sorry. It's my mistake. I'm talking about the other patient in the next room" lied by the nurse.

Bob gave the nurse a teasing look and signalled her to keep quiet. He and Jira left the hospital room.

"Poor girl! She has been cheated by his boyfriend! Oh I'm luckier than her. I'm single and I have no boyfriend cheater." The nurse talked to herself.

Tharn and Tong greeted Bob at the lobby. They are happy to see their department head released from the hospital now.

"I'm happy you're in good shape now P Bob!" Tharn said.

"It was just a hangover. Headache and stomachache. I still need to be absent. Thank you guys for taking care of my classes."

Tong just smiled. It was an awkward moment for him to see Bob at the moment. He imagined what he did to his car. But most of all, he imagined their passionate kisses last night.

"Tong!" Bob said while he is in Jira's car. "I wanted to say thank you. Now that I'm not drunk, I want to say it sincerely. Thank you Tong."

"You're welcome P Bob!" He only said.

After the car left, Tharn faced Tong and said, "Look at that blushing face, mueang! The guilt has just sunk in, right?"

"I want to get hospitalized mueang! I feel like I want to vomit. I feel I'm going to pass out!"

"Ok, no worries. We're still in the hospital anyway!" Tharn teased his friend.

"I'm serious. I'm heart-broken again..."

"What, mueang? Heart-broken? Why?"

"I secretly love P Bob, mueang!" Tong confessed to his friend.

"What?!!!!!" Tharn was in shock. He could not believe his best friend is in love with their department head.

"It has been my darkest secret, mueang! Remember our bet before? To find out if P Bob is gay or not? I really meant it. I wanted to know so I can tell him how I like him..."