Warnings/Credits

Hello! This is the second book in my Devil's Rose MC series that will be continuing for I have no idea how long. I tried to design the book to be able to read without reading the first one, but it definitely makes more sense if you read Reaper: Devil's Rose MC #1. It is on my profile, so you can check it out there.

If you are returning to the series, thank you so much! I'm sorry for the long wait. Writer's block is such a bitch, but here I am once again. 

Also, pay attention to the chapter titles. They are not in a specific pattern, so it might be helpful to read the point of view.

I hope you all like it!

Writing Rights/Credit: @All Rights Reserved - This is all my own work. I would never copy someone else's work because I would hate for that to happen to me. Just as I don't copy others' work, don't copy mine. Thank you.

Photo Credit: Any photos a part of this story (including the cover though I have made it) are not mine. I have found them on Pinterest and Google. ALL credit goes to the various original owners that I don't know the names of.

Music Credit: All music posted in the playlist I have made goes to the respective artist and owners. ALL credit goes to the various original owners.

Mature Themes: There are mature themes in this book. I have been reported multiple times, which is why one of my other stories was taken down, so please (for the sake of me and other readers)...if you don't like mature content, this is the wrong book for you. 

There will be drama. There will be action. There will be revenge. There will be sex. There will be curse words. There will be violence. There will be talk about abuse. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Grammar and Spelling Warning: There might also be grammar and spelling mistakes though I have edited the book. I'm not perfect. I'm only human. If you want to point them out, that's not a problem. Just know that I might not edit this book anymore.

Also, check out my profile for my other books if you wish. I would truly appreciate it! Thank you so much for choosing my novel to read.

As always, science is real, black lives matter, no human is illegal, women's rights are human rights, pro-choice love, and equality for all. Stop Anti-Asian hate! We are all humans who deserve to be treated with decency and respect.

-DustyBooks16