Chapter 22: Eli Noble

This woman.

I lay a kiss on the top of her head, rubbing my fingers over her waist and snapping at the waist of her underwear. She slaps my bicep playfully, grinning mischievously up at me.

"I just want to let you know that I'm not going to make my past mistakes again. I'm going to tell you the truth, I'm going to allow you to touch me, I'm going to speak about my childhood and my past, I'm going to let you have freedom and let you make your own decisions, and I'm going to put effort into this relationship and treat you the way you deserve. Bee, I love you. I'm going to make sure that you know that, each and every day."

"And I promise to allow you to help me, to be open about my own past, to help you be open with your own struggles, to challenge and support you, to accept that you have girls around you that are only friends, to consult with you about my life, and to listen and understand your point of view."

I gaze into her beautiful brown eyes, releasing the serene moment that I have with her and my newfound openness. And then, I dive into my childhood.

"My father had a lot of rage, especially when he was drunk..."

The story must last about two hours of our time, taking much-needed cry breaks when it gets too hard to tell. With her touch, I find myself calmer than I thought I would be expressing myself. She doesn't say much which gives me silent support with a safe place to not feel pressured into telling her anything I don't want to. 

I say as much as I wish, which is most of everything that happened - even the gory details - and I tell her part of the new things that have happened with Victoria as well. At some parts, I can practically feel the anger radiating off of her, but it doesn't take a lot to calm her back down. 

My mother and father are no longer a part of my life, their horridness dying off with each breath I take. I will forever live with the pain that they gave me, the scars I will forever bear, but I know I can thrive now. 

I can live my own life without the past weighing down on me as the world did with the titan Atlas. I don't have to bear my memories by myself anymore, Beatrice accepting the parts of me that were once a burden but no longer are.

And I know she's not going to save me. No one can save me from what has already happened. Her love, however, and her undying, strong, and resilient spirit will continue to set me free in a way I never thought I would be. 

I can move forward and embrace all the good things that will come my way. Yes, we will always have our problems and struggles, but we don't have to face them alone - it's not like we ever did. It has taken me a long time to learn that we are not alone. Not in anything we do. 

We all deserve love and a second chance to be better humans. Beatrice has taught me to embrace every part of me, even the ones that have hurt others because I can learn from my mistakes. 

I can learn from the moments I am not proud of and though I cannot change them, I can make improved choices in the future. And isn't that what life is all about? Learning from experiences and hoping to choose to be better people?

She strokes the side of my face, and I lean gratefully into her touch. Her warmth surrounds me, the fire simmering in my chest, each inch of me belonging to her. As much as she is mine, I am hers. Till the day that I die. 

We don't say much as the afternoon disappears, the living room filled throughout the day with giggles from my two favorite girls in the world, Disney movies, and crushing on Flynn Rider. I know his name is Eugene Fitzherbert but Flynn Rider sounds way fucking better - even if Rapunzel says different. 

One thing I have noticed that I can't help but doing is following Bee around our apartment. I know Navy is fine sitting in front of the tv and playing with toys that can't harm her or anything around her, but if Bee disappears from my eye line, I get extremely worried. 

There is a feeling deep in my gut that something is going to happen to her. 

Maybe it's trauma, maybe it's just me being the protective man I am, but I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. So, I'm going to do what I think is best, even if (and I quote) I'm annoying the fuck out of her.

"Babe, please. I can go pee by myself."

"I'm only outside the door."

"I don't understand but okay."

Just another thing I love about her. She knows when it's best not to argue since we are both stubborn mules. We decide to have pasta for dinner - Navy helping Bee with the spaghetti sauce - and afterward, we all get the treat of chocolate ice cream. 

Bee has always been conscious of what she eats, not because of weight or anything like that, but because she is generally health cautious of what she puts in her body. She doesn't eat a lot of meat or sugar or dairy products or junk foods. 

However, once in a blue moon, she allows herself to let go of her amazing self-control and have something sweet and sugary. This time it was ice cream and last time it was a bag of Lays chips, so who knows what it will be next. 

After one final episode of Doc McStuffins for the day, Bee gets Navy to put away her dishes and somehow gets her to shower without a fight. Not wanting to let them out of my sight or hearing distance for long, I quickly clean up the rest of the meal before standing out in the hallway as they shower.

They both walk out of the bathroom completely naked, Bee's form making me suck in a tight breath before I focus back on the four-year-old running down the hallway erratically. Pure love and pride bubble up in my chest as I chance after the little girl, sweeping her off her feet and into my arms while I carry her into her bedroom to get her pajamas on. 

She picks out her blue owl pajamas, which are her favorites, and traces the pattern as I finish getting her clothes on. She lifts her arms up above her head, doing those cute grabby hands with her blue eyes melting my heart. I lift her into my arms once again, giving her a tight bear hug. 

A gentle arm slips around my waist, and without question, I know it's Bee. We get into a group hug, Navy squeezed between us, and when she's done, she lungs into her big girl bed as she calls it.

"Goodnight, mama and daddy. I love you."

"And we love you."

We each press a kiss to her forehead, make sure her star lights are on and head to our own bedroom for the evening.

"What in the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She flutters her eyelashes innocently, but I can see the teasing behind them.

"What did I do?"

I grab her hand and tug her forward to press her palm into my crotch. She gasps at the feeling, her face flushing bright red. Fucking adorable. With her other hand, she reaches down to her black sweatpants, unknotting the bow she tied in the front earlier today. 

I smirk at her desperation. 

She squeezes the front of my pants, her nails digging into my lower stomach. I lift the white crop top over her, exposing her black lace bra which she calls her good bra because somehow she only has one. So, I'm careful as I undo the strap in the back and set it carefully strewn over the closet door. 

I don't miss the smile on her face as she sees how careful I'm being with the bra, but knowing that she has enough underwear for an army of women, I ripped them off her body to expose her precious, pink pussy to the air. I lift her into my arms, slamming her against the wall, sliding three of my fingers through her discharge.

She rolls her head back, her hands gripping at my shoulders, her legs locked tightly around my waist. I keep her pressed on the wall as I push my sweatpants and underwear far enough down my legs to thrust into her. 

She moans out at the intrusion, her pussy stretching and welcoming my cock inside of her. It takes a moment for her to get used to the feeling, and eventually, she comfortably envelopes me, making me groan out in desire.