Chapter 27: Eli Noble

She's so fucking stunning. How have I ever landed someone so incredible?

As we sit together, the warm breeze of the meadow wrapping around us, Beatrice speaks to me effortlessly about random topics of conversation. She geeks out over Marvel and specific books and authors she likes. 

Time slides by easily, no moment feeling boring as I sit beside her, in silence or not. Her head rests on my shoulder, my arm thrown around her back, her right leg strewn casually over my left. I run my hand through her soft curls, feeding her carefully with my other hand. 

Not being able to control myself any longer, my eyes flicker down to her unrestricted breasts peeking out from the flowy, yellow dress. With a slightly tentative touch, my hand fiddles with the shoulder strap of her flowery summer dress. I press light kisses on her shoulder as I continue to move the strap down, exposing her breast to the summer air. 

I lift her gently, causing her to lay in between my legs, her head resting against the center of my chest. She closes her eyes to take in the sensations of my soft lips on her skin to my large hand cradling her perfect and sensitive tit.

I hum into her slender neck, my other hand making its way to the other strap of the dress. I yank the yellow fabric off of her, but I make sure not to rip any seams. Her whole body is soon exposed to the sun, the flowers, the hot wind - her underwear and dress thrown into the grass around us. 

She giggles as my hands come down her soft stomach, running over her slightly hairy mound. I love that she doesn't feel pressured to shave or do anything to her body that she doesn't want to do around me. 

I think she's beautiful whether she's shaved or not, and I couldn't care less about it. As long as she is comfortable. As far as I know, she shaves for hygiene most of the time.

She presses her back firmly against his chest, grinding her butt onto my hard erection. I push her down to reach for my belt buckle. I undo the belt, flinging it away from my pants before sliding my pants and underwear down just enough. I lift her up once again, holding her above me for a second to line myself up with her. 

She permits me to continue, and then I gently sink her on top of me...backward. We both moan at the intrusion, her warm and delicate cavern surrounding me. Her pussy adjusts to my size, her body riding me. My right hand's fingers fondle her clit as my erection pounds into her harshly. 

I reach around, clasping the front of her throat firmly, my lips sucking on the top of her back. She wraps her hands around the back of my neck making me groan as we continue to grind on one another. 

My erection pistons into her, her hips swiveling, her pussy tightening around me. With one last flick of my fingers, she erupts all over my hands and cock. I smile against her back before unloading my own juices inside of her. My hot cum fills her, all rational thoughts disappearing.

My mind jumbles with ecstasy as I watch my seed dripping out of her, my fingers running through the mixture of us on her inner thighs. She leans her head back on my shoulder, my teeth biting into her earlobe. Her hips jut out, tugging at my cock, a mumble of uncontrollable curse words exiting my mouth. 

Her hands grip at my cover thighs as I pinch at her red and swollen clit. Up and down, again and again, she takes control. My muscles tense while I hold her hips, watching my cock and her pussy meet and connect with slapping sounds. 

Sweat gathers on my forehead, my head tilting back at the indescribable pleasure we receive from one another. Fuck...I love this woman. I love her so much. So in love with her. 

My fingernails pinch her skin, but her sweet moans of euphoria don't tell me to stop. We finish together another time, her erection leaving her and her body instantly swivels around to face me. Bee's bright, brown eyes stare in mine for a blissful second before her pink lips land on my parted ones, her hands running through my hair. 

The kiss doesn't last long enough, but the need to breathe is overwhelming. We pull away just as my phone begins to ring, and I know that it's time for the meeting. A soft kiss presses against my neck as she stands to put her clothes back on. I feast my eyes upon her gorgeous form while Poison talks into my ear about getting to the clubhouse for the meeting. 

I hum in reply to him, not paying attention to anything else he says as I view my girl sliding her underwear up her thick thighs to rest on her delicious curves. She takes another bite of chocolate cake as she kneels in front of me - buttoning my pants back up. She smiles patiently up at me, feeding the buckle through my jeans.

"Whiskey? Are you listening to me?"

"Honestly, no."

"Vegas!"

Shit, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.

"We'll be there, Poison."

"You better be."

He hangs up on me, probably already telling Vegas - who's practically his overprotective father - what I said. Their relationship is hilarious. Sometimes people think it's a romantic relationship, but for them and the rest of the MC, that would be weird and creepy. 

Vegas knew Poison's parents when he was moving from casino to casino when he was in his twenties. Poison was in his last teens when they officially met, and they have been in a father-son relationship since. 

I don't know why they gravitated like that towards each other, but it's funny to watch since Vegas never wants anyone to hurt his feelings ever. But, if I'm truthful, Poison is one of the easiest people to tease since he takes everything so seriously; and then he tells Vegas who gets mad at whoever teased his adoptive (though not legally) son.

"You didn't have to put my clothes back on for me, darling."

"I wanted to help you. I don't do anything I don't want to do."

She folds the picnic blanket into a nearly perfect square as I pick up our trash. As we walk back to the motorcycle, I carry the basket in one hand and hold hers in my other.

"Thank you for this incredible date."

"Anything for you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I set the picnic basket on the back of the motorcycle, demonstrating to Bee how to grip it while we ride, so it doesn't fall off while she is still safe. I fucking love her sitting on the back of my bike. I rev the bike and smile subtly as I hear her giggle from behind me.

"Go, go, go!"

I do as she commands, my engine roaring beneath us as we speed down the winding road. She grips one hand onto my left shoulder, her legs latched tightly around me, her breasts pushed up on my back. We arrive at the clubhouse/warehouse - whatever we call it - in a quick amount of time, Bee racing into the building. 

I'm a bit more nervous about going in there. I want to get Victoria for harming me and anyone else, but I also don't want to have to think about what I've been through. I guess it's bad for me to continue to avoid it, but I'm not ready to discuss everything that happened.

At least, with anyone besides Beatrice. It's not that I don't trust them, but what happened to me is incredibly personal. I just don't think I'm ready for a lot of people to know, and my Old Lady isn't going to say anything unless I give her permission - for something like this anyway.

"Babe, you okay?"

I glance up to see her waiting for me.

"It's gonna be alright, you know. I'm not letting anything happen to you."

"But darling-"

"You protect me, I protect you, and together, we must protect others."

I know she's right. She practically always is.

"I also really have to go pee, so can we please hurry this up?"

"Of course, my darling."

She hums in reply, stretching her hand out for me to take. I place a lingering kiss on her cheek, a soft giggle exiting her mouth, and we walk inside the building as one.