Chapter 25: Eli Noble

"Navy Mae St. James, get your butt out of the kitchen!"

"But mama!"

"Child, do not make me come in there!"

Her blue eyes give Beatrice that puppy-dog look, but she doesn't let it get to her. Her bottom lip pouts out to my Old Lady, and she flicks her fingers at Navy to come closer to her.

"Don't get in trouble, sweetie."

Fucking Nicholas.

I lay my hands on my girl's shoulders, watching as our daughter sulks to us both. However, her clear disappointment clears when she's distracted by the jukebox playing Old Time Rock and Roll. With her out of the way of Tank, the other cooks, and bartenders, I guess Bee doesn't mind her being on her own. 

All of the Devil's Rose MC guys will keep an eye out for anything dangerous, so I'm positive she'll be safe and unharmed. After seeing her so outspoken and pushy about my safety from Victoria, I haven't been able to control my thoughts on just about everything I want to do to her sexy fucking body. 

My blood pumps furiously in my veins, my cock aching to have her warm pussy wrapped around it. I drop my head, biting down softly on her neck, and my eyes dart down to see her clenching her thighs together tightly. She grasps at one of my hands on her shoulder, squeezing it with a firm grip of warning. 

I smirk on her skin but back away from her as I don't want to get in trouble with her like Navy might have. Instead, I sit next to her casually, sliding the stool closer to hers. I slip my hand over the top of her thigh to rest in between her legs. 

My fingers latch immovably to the bottom of her leg, my palm pressed within the warmth of her skin as she unnoticeably - to anyone else around her anyway - squeezes her legs once again. A low hum of satisfaction exits from my throat at her torture, wanting to foreplay to last. 

We've practically been doing it most of the day. I think it's something we both need after what occurred when we were separated. And honestly, I'm feeling much better already. I know, I know. It's fucking crazy that after that trauma I'm feeling at least twenty percent okay, but I'm not as pained as I was when I was in the situation. 

I'm going to talk to a psychologist and get therapy for my needed traumas because, for me and the people around me, that's a healthy thing to do, but I don't feel like I need to turn back to the behaviors and self-therapeutic ways I once did.

Maybe it's because I've been through hell and back before, maybe it's because I have Bee and an extensive amount of support; I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that I'm grateful for the people I have around me and if I ever need something, they'll be there. 

When I saw my brothers - Reaper, Bullet, Tank, and Carbon - letting hell loose to get me and any other innocent person out of there, Theodore included, I felt an overwhelming amount of joy. For so many reasons. 

Joy that I was getting out of there, joy that I was alive, joy that I would see the people I care about again, but ultimately, joy that I have found people that care about me. 

That could sound selfish, but I never had that. Not with my mother, not with my father, not with my extended family that I've only seen about twice in my twenty-four years of life, not with any so-called friends, not with any relationships...nothing. You don't know what you have until it's gone.

I'm so happy and grateful that the family I have now isn't gone. And continues to be there for me in ways I never imagined. Now, they will never hear a word of this. I'm not about to be sappy in front of them, and my love for them can be expressed without words. But as I look around the bar right now, I see the greatest people in my life.