Chapter 21: Eli Noble

My soul unleashes fire as she caresses me.

I thought it had been burned out, but one thing is different now, I have Beatrice. She is something I didn't have as a hurt and abused child. She is something that I have found along my journey to finding my home, my salvation, and she has become the salvation all in itself. 

I need nothing more than her for the ability to accept the broken parts of me that I thought were wrong and horrid but are more of my human nature and natural flaws that are beautiful and give me individuality. 

As she looks upon me with those eyes of hers, trusting me to give her body to me in a way that I do not deserve, allowing me to treat her as my queen - I know there is nothing I cannot do with her by my side. My hands glide down the sides of her precious and stunning body, my senses soaking up all of her. 

She stares deeply into my eyes, and I know that I'm going to do right by her. I'm going to stay by her side, and we'll support one another. With her skin against mine, we thrust together steadily and delicately. Our lips move with ease across the bareness of our bodies, comfort filling the space of safety.

Time blurs as we continue, her legs wrapped around my hips, shoulders, and eventually my head. My hands grabbing at her hips, her breasts, her thighs through the moments we spend tangled up with one another. 

Every so often, her fingertips brush the achingly sore spots on my back, forcing me to suck in a sharp breath which always has her looking guilty and apologizing - though I reprimand her every time. She had nothing to do with the cuts that will turn into scars on my back, and she has nothing to apologize for. 

She makes me feel safe, loved, needed, wanted, and everything in between. She trusts me, is vulnerable around me, gives her love to me. There is nothing more that I could ever ask for than her love, and I know I will get it back as long as I love her and treat her with respect, which will never fade.

As our movements become increasingly sloppy, our arousal and orgasms being too much for us to take anymore, we separate for the first time in hours. The sun begins to rise as we only start to fall asleep, and the squealing of happiness from Navy doesn't go unnoticed when she finds my shoes by the front door. 

I smile as I press a lasting kiss upon Beatrice's sensitive neck. She hums softly in my ear before rolling out of bed, her elegant and curvaceous body on full display for me and only me. She gives me a small wink - sending butterflies to my stomach and my heart beating a mile a minute - a blush coating her cheeks with newly placed hickeys along her skin. 

She moves into the bathroom as a knock is placed on the door, and I quickly throw on the gray sweatpants left on the floor from last night. I fling open the window, hoping it dissipates some of the sex smell as I let Navy in the bedroom.

"Dada!"

She runs forward, slamming her body in mine, hugging me tight, and jumping up and down at the same time. Carefully, I lift her into my arms, squeezing her in a tight hug. And then, I throw her playfully onto the bed while making sure she doesn't get hurt. She squeals once again, running back into my arms with her eyes bright with joy. 

She stares for a moment at the wraps around my chest but doesn't say anything, instead, she begins focusing on her rumbling stomach. I set her on the ground and follow after her as she dashes into the kitchen to find what breakfast she wants me to get for her. 

Of course, she claims that she's a big girl who can do it all herself, which I believe she could if it were safe for her to do, but I compromise with her helping me make her breakfast. That seems to please her enough to not get mad at me, and it doesn't take too long for a breakfast of avocado toast, blueberry smoothies, and sliced-up nectarines to be finished.