Chapter 12: Beatrice Cooper

The chuckle that erupts from his mouth as he puts me back on the floor makes me scowl in undiluted frustration. He smacks my butt before guiding me out of Navy's bedroom and into mine to get ready for our night out. 

Most of this chapter of Devil's Rose MC is heading the bar for a so-called party which will most likely not be a party and will only consist of some drinking, playing games of pool, and me gossiping and talking with Fiona who arrived back home from her honeymoon with Reaper about three days ago - who I haven't seen yet because she's been hogged by her husband, who just spent almost three weeks with her in Portland, Maine of all places. 

After we hang out there for who knows how long, the main few of us that spent most of our time together are heading to Alpha's house to finish off the night by watching a few movies. Though I have a feeling that Reaper and Fiona will be disappearing into one of the guest bedrooms themselves. 

And I'm not going to deny myself any sexual healing if Eli decides to initiate anything. I've waited too fucking long, but I will keep waiting if that's what he wants. It doesn't seem to be that way though.

I slip on my best black, silk thong, a black satin dress that hugs my curves flawlessly, and black heels. A light layer of natural makeup with a slicked-back ponytail finishes my night-out look. I hold my breath as I meet him in the kitchen, nervous that he's not going to like what I'm wearing. 

It's not that I would change or am asking for his approval, but it would be nice that he finds my outfit pretty on me. His eyes never leave my body as I walk into the room. My mouth parts while I take in his own outfit. Black dress shoes, black dress pants, and a maroon top tucked into his pants but partly unbuttoned on the top. 

Fuck...those muscles are sexy as hell. Devilishly delicious. His hands find my waist, pulling me towards him to whisper 'you are so fucking beautiful' softly in my ear. I lay a kiss on the crevasse where his neck and shoulder meet. 

He hums huskily, both of us appreciating the way we feel in each other's arms. He squeezes my ass - he calls it juicy and always feels the need to touch it - and lays another kiss on my neck.

"Ready to go?"

"Let's check up on Nick and Navy once again."

"Darling, they are going to be fine."

"But this the first time we've left her, and I-"

"You are such a mother. Yes, one last time."

"Thank you, babe."

He kisses my cheek, stating that he'll be waiting in front of the building, and I go back into Navy's bedroom.

"We're heading out. Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Momma! I'm having so much fun! Can Nick come over every day?"

"I guess that's a yes. We'll talk about that later, sweetie. Nick?"

"We're good here. I'll call if we need anything, but we'll be fine."

"Bedtime-"

"At nine. Beatrice..."

"Yeah, yeah, okay."

I kiss my sweet girl on the head, hesitating to walk out the front door, but I eventually do. I make sure the door is locked - twice - before meeting Eli who is talking with Major, who is smoking a cigarette. He knows he's sucking on a cancer stick and yet he still does it. I wonder if it's an addiction to nicotine that he needs help from. 

Instead of saying anything, not wanting to upset him right now, I give him a happy wave and smile. My hand is grabbed, and I get tugged down the street with my man. Major laughs but doesn't say anything, keeping his eyes on the road in front of him. The two of us walk in silence, my feet rushing against the street in excitement, mostly to see Fiona. 

We need to catch up on her honeymoon adventures - if you know what I mean. She doesn't give me a lot of details since those moments are private with her husband, but she gives me enough to understand the needed information. Plus, I have to catch her up on everything that's been happening here. From Eli to Alpha's weird thing with Navy.

He opens the bar door for me, the music hitting my ears loudly enough to get me to jump for a minute. He grips at my hips, holding the back of my body to his front, and I have a feeling it's more for him than it is for me. 

I remember when we used to go clubbing, and he wouldn't let me out of his sight. It was not only protection for me, but he has the desire to know that I'm okay at all times. That I'm not getting hurt, that he can see that I'm okay and not being hit on by some random stranger. I get that though. 

If it were me to see a stranger flirting with him, - male, female, neither, or both - I wouldn't be happy. We might not have made it official, but he's mine. Feeling the need to make that more known by the minute, I grind my hips on his, wrapping my arm around his shoulder, and pushing his face down to my neck. 

He smiles on my skin but doesn't protest moving his hips with mine, kissing and sucking on the inches of skin that he can reach. I bite my bottom lip and find myself entirely lost in the moment.

We travel deeper into the bar, saying hi to the bikers we know and don't know, our bodies still attached. That's right boys, he's mine and I'm his. Don't fuck with us. I flick my eyes around the bar, searching for Fiona who is probably hanging out with the other girls - Scarlett, Teagan, and Reece. 

When I see them all sitting together, I'm surprised to see Teagan and Reece cuddling up with each other in the booth. Not that there's anything wrong with that - love is love - I just wasn't expecting the two of them. He sees that I want to go hang out with the ladies, and so with the most carefree and charming smile I have ever seen in my entire life, he shoos me away. 

I thank him with a kiss to the jawline and nod towards his group of boys positioned exactly where they should be to see the women sitting at the table. I give credit to Reaper who can never be too far from Fiona. When they see me they all squeal at the top of their lungs and ask me for a spin to check out my outfit.

"Ladies! How's it going?"

"You look fucking amazing!"

"Thank you! So do y'all. What are we talking about?"

"Let's get you a virgin drink, and then we are talking about you."

"Fiona, no. Honeymoon first."

She waves her hand in the air, a bright red blush taking over her entire face.

"That good, huh?"

"Shut up, every one of you."

"You have to give us something! You haven't said shit about the whole thing."

"We went to this fantastic gelato place."

"And stayed inside doing the hanky panky for the rest of the time."

"Hanky panky!"

We burst out into laughter, my eyes filling with happy tears. We continue talking about her honeymoon - which mostly consisted of Reaper and her doing the hanky panky - and I'm going to be surprised if she didn't get pregnant. 

And that's when the attention turns to me. 

Scarlett, Teagan, and Reece know brief information about everything that's been going on as I've needed to talk to someone about what's going on, and I turned to them. However, I didn't want to disrupt Fiona, so it's time to get her into the loop. 

I don't know how long it takes exactly to give her and the other girls a more detailed low down of what's happening in my life, but they all agree on one thing, Whiskey and I need to jump. 

Jump into a new and improved relationship full of communication, jump into our parenting roles with Navy, jump into an exciting sex life adventure, and jump into what the future may bring for both of us. 

And I can't help but agree with them too. When I'm done with my monologue, random gossip returns to the front of the conversation, Scarlett having a lot to say about her sexcapades.