Beginning

Lee Sungsoo and Sooman both look at the young adult in front of them with worrying eyes. "You do not have to make the decisions now, Jisung. However, when you're ready, we will help you prepare for being a producer, songwriter, and leader of the new group we were planning," Sooman said reassuring Park Jisung, NCT's maknae Jisung nodded then he and his manager, Jung Hyeon-U, left the office. Jisung could not believe the hate he is getting online and the fact his hyungs were ignoring him, even Johnny, Taeyong, and Ten ignore him. Jisung does not want to believe that the jokes they said were true. And he hopes that it was just a joke and they love him. NCT was practicing for an award show and Jisung was on his way to the practice room wearing baggy clothes with a baseball cap to cover up his haircut. He was busy earlier practicing a duet performance he had with a trainee, who is going to be in the new boy group Jisung might be in. He finished practice and had taken a break to not only cool down and snack, but also to go to a meeting with the CEO. When he got to the practice room and was close enough to the door he heard voices. It was his hyungs talking and Jisung stopped and listened. He started hearing hurtful comments about him and the group was planning on pretending to love him in front of the fans and when the cameras are off, they will ignore him. Jisung backed away in tears and looked away from the door. Hyeon-U saw this and carefully approached the teary-eyed boy and beckoned him to follow. Jisung complies and follows him until they reach the elevator. Hyeon-U turned around and asked, "Jisung-ah, are you okay? Do you want to take a hiatus?" Jisung looked at him contemplating before saying, " I need time, manager Hyeon-U, can I go to see Ceo-min? It is about the new group plan." Hyeon-U nodded and quickly led him to the office and knocked on the door, which later opened to reveal the two men he talked to earlier. Both men look up in surprise then concerned seeing Jisung's teary eyes.

Hyeon-U explained the situation that had happened after leaving the office. Jisung nodded before saying that he agrees to the new group plan. Lee Sooman smiled and nodded at the plan and then he said, " I will go over it with you, however, I would like you to know that a young teen named Harry-June from DKB will also be in this group. His group did nothing bad, but each member wanted to be in a group to help promote DKB better worldwide. Mirae Yubin will also be in it for the same reason. By now you have realized they are from different companies and groups, this was a plan that all of the companies have planned out, and all of them including artists except for ones in our companies knew secretly about your problem, so everyone agrees to have certain members and trainees be in this group. The group name and fandom will be discussed between you and the new members tomorrow. I will explain everything else tomorrow as well. Tonight, the other managers have the keys to the Dream dorm to collect all of your things for the new dorm. We will make some alibi so that the SM artists will not raise suspicions." Jisung was surprised at all of the information but nodded as the rest will be explained the next day. Jisung and the manager left the office and went to the practice room again for practice. Jisung kept his facade up the whole time and no one seemed to notice anything. Practice went by quickly and everyone all packed up their bags to leave.

As they were leaving the practice room, manager Hyeon-U came quickly to get Jisung as he revealed someone was here to talk to him as he gave Jisung the outfit to change into. Jisung went into the restroom to change as the other members left the building. Jisung came out wearing a pair of ripped denim jeans with fishnet underneath, a white mesh muscle shirt cropped with a harness over it, a big black leather jacket, a pair of black boots, a black baseball cap, and a face mask to hide his identity. Except for the hat and face mask, the rest of the clothes are not his and he asks Hyeon-U about it, Hyeon-U reveals he does not know who and the letter he saw is not the CEO but someone else's in Chinese. Jisung froze but nodded as he and manager Hyeon-U both walked quickly until they reached the last elevator and went in. Hyeon-U waited until the elevator closed and said, " We are meeting up with all of the new members and some other people. One of the other managers will take the rest of NCT somewhere far enough so that the other staff will have enough time to quickly get all of your stuff out of the Dream's dorm and into the new one. We will have to be cautious about this as this is a big secret we are doing." Jisung nodded as the elevator door opened.

Both Jisung and Hyeon-U went into a van and left the company. Jisung wonders where they are going as Hyeon-U drives both of them to a location. Hyeon-U parks the van near a nice restaurant and they both get out of the van. As they both were walking in, Jisung ponders as to who he is meeting beside DKB Harry-June and Mirae Yubin. He was snapped out of it when he felt Hyeon-U tap him, Jisung smiled nervously and Hyeon-U reassured him about it. Jisung looked up when he heard an unfamiliar voice as he and Hyeon-U looked over to find unexpectedly KARD Jiwoo greeting them. Both of them greeted her back before Jiwoo led them upstairs to a secret floor of the restaurant. Jisung is shocked but soon quickly regains himself as he greets familiar and unfamiliar people. In the room, there is KARD, Day6 Jae and Dowoon, Oneus Xion, iKON, Got7, Stray Kids I.N, Mamamoo Moonbyul, Blackpink Jisoo, Astro, Sf9, Victon Subin, Mirae Yubin, and Dongpyo, Verivery Kangmin, Seventeen Dino, Monsta x I.M, Leehi, DKB, and AleXa. Besides them, there are 15 managers, 9 other staff, and 7 other boys in the room. After Jisung greeted everyone, they all began sitting down and Jisung sat down between Stray kids I.N and Day6 Jae.

One of the staff, named Kang Sujin, looked around making sure everyone was here and started speaking. " I know it is late, so good very early morning everyone. As to those who are going to be in the group, this is Project Glow-Up. This is a project that was created by all companies to help promote the group more, except for SM. All of the artists except SM artists all knew about the unexpected situation via company meeting. You guys may or may not realize it but there has been a subtle divide between NCT and Park Jisung. The motive might be because of saesaengs, false rumors, a big prank, or a big dislike towards Jisung. SM's Lee Soo-Man is investigating it by having every company staff secretly eavesdrop on them. This situation is really hard for Jisung and the CEOs came to an agreement that Jisung will join as a leader and he will start training the moment NCT leaves for their reality show and world tour. Not only Jisung but all the members of this potential group will be training and teaching you all positions and roles to be all-rounders to help show their colors. This training will be about 3-4 months and many groups and members of certain groups will be helping you all transition from and shed the image members and fans see you as to what you all will become. The time of when it will happen will be the same but only Jisung will do it the moment NCT leaves for their tour. The rest of you will begin two days afterward. We will discuss group name, fandom name, lightstick, and everything else the next day. Right now everyone should eat and talk a bit before we all go home or to the dorm to rest up. Another announcement to the 10 people who are in Project Glow-Up, you all will be performing two songs that the choreographers of your company had told you about 5 months ago. Thank you and have a good rest of the day." 

I plan this story before but I was not sure how it will turn out nor where it will go. Update: I made an error of the of of Mirae's maknae sorry NOWs please forgive me.