The reaction and plan

WinWin was getting to perform with the rest of NCT, but his mind is on Jisung. He watches Jisung, who has a strange fit on him because of this concept they have, breathing in and out slowly. He could not help but wonder what Jisung is thinking right now. A staff let them know that they need to get on stage and all of NCT went. WinWin walks quickly with Yuta, who is looking back a few times to check on Jisung. Seems like Yuta is also worrying about Jisung and also wondering what is he up to. Everyone went to their position and as WinWin went to his, he saw Jisung smirk and wink to Mirae Yubin, who in return smile and wink back. WinWin could not help but feel a bit jealous, seeing how Jisung is interacting with someone else besides NCT for the past few days. The song starts and everyone all starting dancing and singing, executing choreography on point. WinWin and the others all interact with the rest of the members, careful to make sure it is real looking and not fake. They finish all the songs without any mistakes and all except NCT U was next for their performance, WinWin, and the others went backstage to change their outfits. WinWin's outfit was a colorful bomber jacket, a white tank top, black pocket cargo pants with chains, black boots, and a white baseball cap.

The next to go up was NCT 127, and NCT U went backstage as the next went. WinWin looks around him, checking everyone, and he saw Jisung coming out of that same changing room, wearing an orange jumpsuit with a black fishnet shirt peeking out and a black baseball cap. WinWin is even more shocked because Jisung looks cool and he is not the only one. He can tell that the rest of the Dreamies, Shotaro, Sungchan, Yuta, MinJun and the WayV except Ten are also in shock. This Jisung they know is different, the Jisung they now see is more cool, sexy, and have a bad boy vibe. What happened to the shy, cute maknae that is nervous to interact with other groups?

WinWin could not think, as he and the rest of WayV are up next and as he saw NCT 127 pass by, heading backstage, he wonders what the others were thinking when Jisung came out wearing that. The performance WayV did was successful, even with a few mistakes, it was not bad. They went down afterward, as NCT Dream went up next, with their prison concept type of outfit. He saw Jisung walking with confidence and a smirk on his face, which even surprise WinWin more. He started realizing as he made it backstage, that Jisung is becoming more mature. This concerns WinWin because he does not what is going on nor if Jisung is changing becomes of what some of NCT members did. The song for NCT Dream starts and the Dreamies starting performing. While some of the members start making comments about the performance and members, WinWin notices that Jisung was smiling at someone who is in a black and white jumpsuit. He realized it was Day6 Jae and Jisung wink back, what is up with Jisung winking at other boys and smiling, WinWin wonders. A staff called them to let them know it is time to head to the tables and all of them did. They all walk back, WinWin walking slower than the rest. He felt a tap and look over to find YangYang looking at him. " WinWin ge, Jisung is looking and acting differently, like he is more mature and more outgoing than before, did we do something wrong?" YangYang ask. WinWin sigh and said quietly, " I don't know YangYang, I am planning that the Dreamies, Yuta, Shotaro, Sungchan, and the rest of WayV except Ten will talk to Jisung, wherever he is living right now." YangYang nodded as they all made it to the tables sat at different ones.

They watch as the Dreamies finish the performance and went backstage. The MCs then starting talking and announcing about artists and songs. NCT 127 won an award for song of the year and the rest applauded. Afterward, more are being announced and as time went on, the Dreamies came over to the tables and sat down next to WayV. WinWin looks over and realizes Jisung is not with them, he looks over to see Jeno's seat is close to his and he tap Jeno and ask about Jisung. Jeno looks at the others and realizes that Jisung is indeed not here and says he does not know. WinWin nodded and look back to the stage and notice someone on a lift. The MC announces a special surprise and everyone watches as the lights change and the spotlight is on Jisung.