To Gwangju We Go

Darkside finish up their packing and took the rest of the 2 days to clean up the dorm and get ready for their unexpected schedule. It was 5 am when everyone woke up, because of Yeong-Ho's alarm. No one was happy about the alarm, but they did not complain as they have a schedule to go to. They all got dressed to make sure they are warm and keep their identity hidden. Yeong-Ho and Morris started making a quick breakfast for everyone, while Peace, Kage, Moon, and Harry-June grabbed everyone's bags and got them into the van. Aries, Yubin, Hua-Li, and Jisung are busy grabbing some snacks and drinks for the trip which might take longer, but also because of what the topic will be about and the timing. Yeong-Ho and Morris made some quick sandwiches and everyone finished grabbing everything. They made sure to grab the others' jackets and hats. They all then headed down to the parking garage and saw the two vans. They split into their usual spots like a few days ago and make sure everyone is ready, before Jaeji and Hyemin, who are the drivers of the two vans, drove out of the parking lot and to Gwangju. This trip is a bit long and everyone snacks, sleep, listens to music, or has a conversation with the other members. It was lighthearted and calming as a way to help relax everyone's mind before the schedule is going to start. They arrived at Gwangju and the group when to put their stuff away at a hotel that has already been booked by the manager. Afterward, they head down to a restaurant to wait for the groups and people to meet up and have lunch. They came in slowly as groups and sat down at the tables.

Day6 came in with Dowoon in front of Jae and the rest standing around and close to Jae. Jae was walking with teary eyes and Jisung beckons him, which Jae sat next to Jisung and put his head on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung knew what happen and then started petting Jae's head, which he sigh and attempt to dry his eyes. Jisung hum a song, Ikon's Wait For Me, while the rest of everyone sat down. Dowoon sat across from Jisung and follow along with the song. Ikon heard it as they were walking and smiled, however, they were concerned when they see Jae drying his tears. " Take a long hiatus," Jisung said to Jae, " It will be better that way and you could also help with some producing. However, I think it is better if you can find a company that can be able to give the freedom you need." Yugyeom, who came and sat down next to Dowoon, nodded and said, "I agree about finding a good company because while it is great, you are being pushed mentally and it does not help that fans come after you for ridiculous reasons. They do not understand what is going on behind closed doors. With the hate and backlash you are dealing with and how they handle it, it is better if you can have a mental break and help with producing. Just to help ease your mind and get inspiration for your songs." "Jae hyung, I think you should leave the company, while we are going to miss you being in the company, you are still a part of Day6. You are already frustrated with how you are trying to release music and some so-called fans are being stupid and not looking at your view. We can release music as Day6 even if we are in a different company, like how Got7 hyungs did it. Do not think about what the fans will think, because you need to listen to yourself and figure out what is better for you. Real fans would understand your reasons, even if we do not say it. Not only that our contract is ending soon, so think only about what you want and need. Do not think about what the fans want because some want what is the opposite of what you want. And we need to be understanding with what decision each of us will have a plan whether we stay, disband or leave. Anhy0uh d no matter what happens, we will check on each other because we are Day6 and we are a band. Also do not think you are a burden and think you did something wrong, it is because some fans are crazy as shit and do not know the whole story," Dowoon said. The rest of Day6, which the rest must have been listening to his speech, are surprised by Dowoon's perspective of what Jae should do and what he thinks about Day6's contract expiring. Jae felt overwhelmed with emotion after hearing Dowoon's speech and he felt proud of Dowoon for speaking about his opinion. Jae got up from where his head lay on Jisung's shoulder and he walk over to where Dowoon is at. Dowoon was looking at Jae wondering if he said something wrong, but then Jae sit next to him with so many emotions in his eyes before he open his arms and hug Dowoon. Jae started crying while he said, "Thank you for your words Dowoon. It has been getting hard for me and I am uncertain about how things will go for Day6 if one of us leaves, we disband, or stay. I wanted to release some music, but I am scared because the company won't let me for some reason and the fans have been hating and bashing me. I am mentally tired, but people forgot that. I do also hope we can contact each other, no matter where we are at." Dowoon nodded and wrap his arms around Jae and rub his back. Jae's cry turned to sniffles and by that time all of the groups were able to be there. Both boys pull apart before Jae went back and sat down next to Jisung.