Group Chat and Chaos(Xiaojun's POV)

Jisung texted Xiaojun that he would like to be added to the group chat along with the rest of the members.

DEJUN added Jisung Park and 9 others to Crazy Secret Deep!!!

Yubin change their name to Yubinie

Jisung park change their name to Ppiyak Ppiyak

Harry-June change their name to HJ

Kage change their name to Shadow

Moon change their name to Moonie

Peace change their name to Peace out

Morris change their name to Moo-ris

Yeong-Ho change their name to Old and Sleepy

Aries change their name to Aries the Ram

Hua-Li change their name to Xie Xie

Welcome to the chat

Peace out: P to the a to c to k to the up you know.

Xie Xie: let pack it up bitches

Old and Sleepy: I usually be sleepy, but right I wanna fight those damn bitches!!!

Moo-ris: do we need a bat, throw hands, maybe kick some butts?!

Yubinie: no, we are not going to get in trouble or do anything that will ruin our debut. But let's scold the shit out of them.

Moonie: agree they literally had to talk shit when they literally had been tricked and deceived by that stupid sasaeng.

HJ: damn it do they realize that they were tricked by a fake fan, geez she is toxic as shit and also makes fake evidence to make sure people believe her.

Aries the Ram: possibly not since she was their long-time fan. Though whoever Protector is must have some detectives or must have kept an eye on her.

Shadow: True but learning that her parents found out, man does she and her newest friends realize how much shit they are going to get because of the trouble they did?

Ppiyak Ppiyak: Nope, but I hope they learn that the actions and decisions they made are going to get them in serious trouble. Like seriously, Why would you do something that is illegal cause I would never do that and you are going to destroy their reputation. Why did they think it would be fun?

HJ: Idfk but I hope they get what they deserve for causing that much trouble.

Winx2: WTF just happened?!?!?!??!

SleepyCat: I think the NCT members that believe the sasaengs have insulted and hurt Jisung. I did tell the rest of you before the group got here about Oneus Xon's and Seventeen Dino's situation.

Satanwoo: yep and right now I think they are planning murder toward those seven members.

Jyu: Please do not murder, we will scold them and also the CEOs, all of them are planning some restrictions and checking out who are sasaengs fans and others.

Yubinie: we won't noona, but we wanted to let them know what they did, but we all can not because it will spoil the plan.

Briank: good, are you guys packing for that schedule that the CEOs have planned for?

HJ: yep, we are, I am thinking that the other might be coming as well.

Tuan: yep, except for Nu'est, BTS, half of Mamamoo and Onewe. Mamamoo and Onewe will talk with Oneus, while BTS and Nu'est will talk with Seventeen. I heard that a particular group, idfk who and from what company, is going to talk to those NCT members very soon. I think it has to do with who Protector is.