WinWin's View and Revelation

WinWin has been suspicious because of the staff taking Jisung somewhere else. It is unusual and strange as to why Jisung was pulled out of the dressing room. Jisung did not return until it was time to walk up the red carpet. As he went up there, he smiles and waves, while looking for Jisung. Only to find him next to Chenle and dressing differently from the rest of NCT. This completely caught WinWin off guard, because all of the other members are dress polish and handsomely, while Jisung is dressed like he is in some sort of mafia or gang and fine as hell. WinWin was staring at him long enough for Jisung to notice him. After a few seconds of staring, Jisung turns away from him as he continues posing, smiling, and waving. After a while, everyone got off stage and WinWin stay a bit back near the door. He looks over to see Jisung walking towards a dressing room that is diagonal to NCT. WinWin got more suspicious because why is Jisung going over there and not being here. Until he remembers hearing a stylist noona talk about NCT intentionally ignoring Jisung and trying to figure out why.

WinWin got pissed and started wondering why and so WinWin walk over and sit on the chair, waiting to get makeup and hair done. And that is when he heard Ten and Taeyong talk quietly about it. He heard the names of the fans and froze because he recognized them as Jisung's saesangs fans. He heard them talking about how they are going to kick Jisung out and so forth. WinWin got mad, but he held it in until a makeup noona came by to style him. He watches as the Taeyong, Johnny, Ten, and the rest of NCT left leaving only the NCT Dream, the rest of Wayv, Shotaro, Sungchan,Yuta, and MinJun. As the makeup noona applies the makeup he asks her to close the door and to have someone guard it and have the rest of the NCT group around him. They did that and the rest of the NCT crowd around wondering what is going on. WinWin asks nervously, " did any one of the guys notice Jisung has been distance lately?" The rest of NCT nodded as the stylist noonas tried to not nod. Winwin beckons the noonas and other staff to come closer and they did. "I found out the reason," WinWin said, " It is because of why some of our members ignore Jisung. I found out Johnny, Taeyong, and Ten, all believe a fan because she or he said that Jisung said something or did something terrible. However, I knew that those fans are actually saesaengs disguised as nctzens." Everyone was shocked because how could they believe those saesangs.

A corgi noona spoke up revealing that they have been secretly trying to figure out why NCT was ignoring Jisung when it turns out only about less than half of them were ignoring Jisung. They also found out the reason and secretly told them about the CEO's plan for only Jisung. Winwin notices how everyone is at a degree of upset, angry, and guilty. Upset that less than half are ignoring Jisung, angry because they believe saesangs, and guilty because they did not notice it. The corgi noona then told them to not overthink it and that there will be a scolding and revenge for that and to keep this a secret from the rest of the NCT members. She also said that they should pretend to be happy and have fun with them and that the CEO will have a talk about it and tell Jisung about it soon. WinWin and the others thank her and the others before quickly getting back into their positions in the waiting room and getting ready. As the rest of NCT came back the group falls to their usual place, except that there is a small like tiny feeling of resentment. WinWin can only hope Jisung will be okay and forgive many of them for not noticing the situation and understand it was not all the members who ignore him.

Looks like WinWin and some of the NCT members found out about the reason the rest of NCT ignore Jisung and the CEO's plan for him. What will Jisung's reaction be? Will he forgive them or not?