Chapter 18: Winwin's View and Hidden Affection

WinWin watches as Jisung sings, impressed with his deep singing voice. It gives him chills hearing his husky voice, though it sounds a bit raspier and a bit deeper. It was sending chills down his spine. WinWin watched as Jisung looked up and their eyes met. He gave a small smile after staring at Jisung for a bit. Jisung looked down and he saw a ghost of a smile, He watched as the youngest walked out of the recording booth and went to check on his part. WinWin strides over before hugging him. He listens to the playback as he lays his head on Jisung. Looking over he saw Yuta and Jeno tread over and hug Jisung as well. He listened to the recording tech's critique as Jisung nodded and smiled as the tech complimented his vocals. Jeno nuzzle into the younger's neck and comment, "reminds us of when you sing in Faded in My Last Song. I remember hearing your voice, it was amazing to hear you sing." "Jeno's right," WinWin agrees, "it's sexy and can drive fans mad. You should sing more Jisung." Jisung blushed at the compliment and covered his face. Yuta laughed before adding, "it would get crazier when you dance, like when you were singing Drippin on top of a glass box. You should show more of that side." Jisung chuckled and mumbled, "If I perform that type of song with a similar choreo, it would get people screaming their hearts out crazy. That would have killed them." WinWin tsk and voiced out, "I think it murders them if you do a partner dance with one of the hyungs. I am already imagining what happen if you and I do a partner dance."

Suddenly there was silence in the room as everyone heard what WinWin had said. Then all hell broke loose as screams and shouts were heard from a lot of people. "WinWin that is TMI." "Yah that is a dangerous combo!" "You are insane WinWin!" "Sicheng ge, you are going to make Jisung melt!" "I would not mind that idea WinWin"

Yuta huffed and calmed everyone down before asking, "so WinWin, you are saying that dancing with Jisung would be the best way to make fans go crazy?" WinWin looks at Jisung before answering slyly, "Watching the fancam of Jisung performing it, I could not help but be curious if I partner up with Jisung and perform like that." Jeno smirked and said, "well just know It happened during Drippin first when we all become adults. So it is either Darkside or the rest of NCT who have to do that." Looking around WinWin notice Jisung is not in the room and panic. Yuta notices and asks loudly, " where did Jwi go?" Everyone looked around and quickly went to look in different rooms. The sound of faint music was heard and following it, everyone found one of the dance rooms and opened it. They found Jisung dancing to an unknown song. Then talking to something or someone.

WinWin walked closer and realized it was Dino, who was talking and writing something. Listening to the conversation, he picks up something about a choreo and a new song. Looking at Jisung talking, he is curious about what is Jisung up to. He looks up and notices Jisung getting up and looking back at him. WinWin saunter over before pulling Jisung back to the recording studio but not before asking him what he's what up to and Jisung's answer. Between breaks and lunch, they managed to finish recording five songs. Jisung stretched before grabbing his stuff and leaving the recording studio. WinWin and the others follow him going to the dance studio. They saw the choreographer whom Jisung had known long talking about conjuring a full choreography for Let's Roll and Secret. Watching Jisung putting in his input for some dance moves, WinWin could not help but feel proud of how far Jisung. The maknae started out shy and doing popping dances and now he helping to choreograph some of the dances. However, Jisung is still shy, or is until whatever happens later. Now WinWin is thinking about it, he could not help but wonder how much of Jisung's interaction is going to change him. Jisung suddenly turned and saw WinWin, eyes met, and the younger gave a head tilt. WinWin smiled and stride over before he said, "maknae, how are the choreographies? Hyungs watches you and it seems to be hard." Jisung nodded and responded, "we are starting with the point moves and then going from there. I only started with Let's Roll so I will see what new moves will be a part of it." WinWin nods before Jisung's phone dings off, he looks at it for a bit then grumbles something about showing skin. WinWin raised his eyebrows but Jisung shook his head. WinWin nods and asks, "Do you want to get some food? Me, Yuta, and Jeno are going to get food and discuss about our performance as NCT. " Jisung nods before he grabs his stuff and follows his hyung to go get some food.