Airport and I Gotta Go

Jisung woke up feeling calm and feeling butterflies in his stomach when he remember the events last night. He felt strangely giddy when he remember the hug he and WinWin had last night. He never admits it, but his feelings with WinWin are platonic, but he never told him. They were not that close so he never tells, but he did write it down on a black and emerald green notebook WinWin had given him pre-debut. He kept the notebook in his bookbag and have other items in it to keep his book hidden and safe. He sigh and grabbed his notebook from his bookbag and wrote about his feeling and the hug he had with WinWin yesterday. His heart is beating fast but he took a deep breath to help calm down. After writing it down, he close his notebook and put it away. He sighs and decided to get up and have a discussion with the rest of the members. He got out of bed and make it before he went to the bathroom to freshen up. He looks in the mirror and sighs, he knows he will have to say bye to his NCT hyungs and he is ready for Project Glow-Up. He got out of the bathroom and smelled waffles coming from the kitchen and headed over there.

Hua Li woke up first and decided to make waffles for everyone. He freshen up and went into the kitchen to make some for all of the members. He made plenty and turn around when he heard someone coming into the kitchen. He smiles as Jisung walks over and greets him, Jisung smiles and greeted him back, as he smells the delicious waffles. "I'm not ready to say bye to the NCT hyungs, ever since that incident, I have been distancing from them without them realizing it," Jisung said. Hua Li sigh and said, " It's okay Jisung hyung, do you want someone to be with you?" " Sure," Jisung said, " I will have manager hyung be with me, but I need you and the others with me. To not only comfort me but also so that we can go somewhere and talk about the important things. We still need to figure out a group name and fandom name. And we need to bond more." They giggles, before Jisung left to go wake up the others. Jisung went to the first one, and open the door. Moon and Aries are still asleep, so Jisung walks over to Aries's top bunk first and shakes him gently. Aries woke up and look at Jisung, smiling, and said, " I will wake up Moon hyung, Yeong-ho hyung, HJ hyung, and Peace hyung. Go and wake up the rest hyung." Jisung nodded and left the room and went into the second room. He opens up to see Yubin already awake, while Morris and Kage are still sleeping. Yubin saw Jisung and greeted him before he left to go freshen up. Jisung greeted Yubin back and went to wake up Harry-June. Harry-June wake up immediately and greeted Jisung, who smiles and let him know that there is waffles for breakfast. Harry-June smiles and got out of bed quickly to refresh and Jisung giggles as he watches Harry-June go out of bed because of waffles. Jisung then went to the top bunk of Kage and carefully shake him awake. Kage is still asleep, so Jisung calls his name, and Kage woke up. He greeted Jisung and said, " what's up Ppiyak Ppiyak?" Jisung smile at the nickname and said, " waffles for breakfast, I need to say bye to my NCT hyungs, and group name discussion, with the fandom name as well." Kage smiles and slowly gets up to get ready, while Jisung left the room to head to the kitchen. By the time he got there, everyone is eating, and there is two other plates of waffles for Jisung and Kage. He sat down next to Morris and grab his plate of waffles and starts eating. Kage then came to the kitchen and starts eating waffles as everyone started talking about last night's performance. They talk about the outfits, today's plan, etc. Jisung look at the clock and quickly finish the last bite and grabbed his plate to put into the sink and quickly went to his room to grab an outfit. The other members also did the same and quickly change. Everyone all wore dark clothes, face masks, and hats to cover up their identity. Jisung did the same, except he came out with clothes the manager unexpectedly bought for him. Jisung saw the note when he was looking for clothes to wear and decided to thank Hyeon-U hyung for it. He then grabbed his phone, earbuds, his charger, wallet, a small notebook, and pen placing them in his new black leather book bag that his manager give him as well. And he left the room to meet up with the rest of the members. The others notice some new clothes and Jisung explains that the manager bought them for him. Morris voice out that the reason is that it might be to help Jisung hide his identity and to also show a different side of him. Jisung and agrees and they all heard the doorbell ring. Moon opens the door and Hyeon-U hyung is here with a woman and another man, who are the other managers, Jaeji and Hyemin. Jaeji is a manager Jisung is close with as she is like Jisung's noona. Hyemin is like Jaeji and is close to many idols including Jisung. Jisung smile and greeted both of them and they greeted him back. Hyeon-U Hyung then said, " Jaeji and Hyemin will be driving two vans with the rest of the new members split into two groups. I will be driving Jisung and the rest of NCT to the airport, once the members are board, I will take the van back to the parking lot and Jisung can get in one of the vans and we will head over to a secluded restaurant to discuss. Be cautious and stay hidden, Hyemin and Jaeji will drive to the top of the parking lot to wait and once me and Jisung are back, I will let them know and we will head out. Got it?" Everyone all nodded and the group agrees that Morris, Moon, Yubin, and Peace will be in a van with Jaeji and Harry-June, Hua-Li, Yeong-ho, Aries, and Kage will be in another one with Hyemin.

They all left the dorm and head over to the elevator, with Hyeon-U and Jisung going into one and the rest going into the other. The moment the door closes, both Jisung and Hyeon-U sigh, it is going to be productive, but they need to stay low about the plan. The moment the door opens, they head out to the van where WayV is in, Ten is with the Dreamies, so Hyeon-U decided to have Jisung in a different van. The moment the door open WayV look up and saw Jisung, they all greeted each other and notice that Jisung is wearing different clothes. They shook that realization and let Jisung sit between YangYang and WinWin. Jisung sit and down the van started moving and heading towards the airport. While WayV was talking, his phone starts ringing and Jisung look over and did not recognize it and decided to answer it, which turns out to be Yubin. "Ppiyak Ppiyak hyung," Yubin whine with aegyo, " everyone wants KKQ, can we please get it for today, please Ppiyak Ppiyak hyungie." Yubin ended more with a whine and aegyo and Jisung couldn't help but laugh at Yubin's aegyo and it was too adorable and Jisung reply, " Sure we can Yubinie, can you and the others look up a great place to have it? I will see you all soon, okay, bye." Yubin greeted back and hang up, while Jisung look at his phone and then giggle, Jisung wonder if Mirae realize how cute Yubin can be. He suddenly felt a tap and look to see WinWin being confused. "Who was that on the phone? I have not seen you laugh for a long time, so I wanted to know what they said," WinWin ask. Jisung reply and said, " that was Mirae Yubin, who did aegyo and whine to me about wanting food and asking if we can have KKQ today. It was funny and adorable and I wonder if Mirae realizes that they have an adorable maknae." WinWin nodded and look over and notice that they are getting close to the airport. Xiaojun then ask Jisung, " why did you call him by Yubinie?" " Because he is a dongsaeng and he was doing aegyo and it was cute," Jisung reply smiling. Xiaojun nodded and gave Jisung a folded paper. Jisung grab it and look at him with confused eyes and Xiaojun mouth to look at it when the members leave and Jisung nodded. They arrive at the airport and WayV hugs and said their byes to Jisung. WinWin hugs Jisung longer than expected but he does not mind and WinWin lets Jisung know that he and the others are rooting for Jisung's group. Jisung thank him and said bye as WayV left the van, He notice the seven members that made him feel hurt and only nod and they did the same. The Dreamies are noisy as always and they say their byes and see you soon to Jisung as he replies something similar before all of them went inside the airport. Jisung look at Hyeon-U hyung who waited 10 minutes before they left the airport and head over to the parking where the rest are waiting. Jisung look up at where Hyeon-U is sitting and said, " Thank you hyung for the new clothes." Hyeon-U smile and said, "your welcome Jisung, I know that fans might recognize you, so I bought you new clothes that you never wear and make sure the jacket is oversize enough so that the hood can cover your head and hide your face with the hat and face mask also covering it." Jisung nodded and look out the window as they were closer to the parking lot, Hyeon-U nodded at Jisung and he nodded back as he grabbed his phone and texted both Jaeji and Hyemin that he and Hyeon-U are closer to the parking lot and to head to the first level. Jisung smile because he knew it is time to start fresh and show a newer side of him.

The moment Hyeon-U pull up into the first level of the parking lot, two black vans are already there and both Jisung and Hyeon-U got out of the van after it was parked and Jisung went into Jaeji's van while Hyeon-U went into Hyemin's. Jisung greeted everyone as he got in and sit next to Yubin. The moment the door closes and the van got out of the parking lot, Jisung and everyone all agrees that will be the first step for a new start, a new side of them, and a different Jisung.