Start of Another Debut

Notes: Sorry for the long wait, I had writer's block, college classes, and accidentally hurt my finger but I am back to writing. Uploading the next chapter will be a bit all over the place but I will promised you I will be uploading more chapters.

Jisung woke up noticing he was in his bed, which was not a big deal until he saw who else was in his bed. He looks over to see Yuta, WinWin, and Jeno sleeping next to him, except Jeno is awake and looking at him with a smile. Jisung smiled back and squeezed Jeno's hand then a pinch, resulting in Jeno letting out a yelp, waking up the other two members. WinWin saw Jisung holding Jeno's hand and the mischievous smile Jisung have. WinWin realize what had happened by the sound of someone yelping and Jisung's giggle. Yuta then said, " morning everyone, I am going to make breakfast, and then we will see from there." Everyone nodded and Jisung got up to wake up his members, starting with Hua Li, Aries, and Moon before he left to go wake up the rest. Hua Li yawns and quietly said in Chinese, " here is another day of preparations for the debut album. Tao gege is getting a lot of legal stuff done and the amount of evidences is piling up like crazy. I better hope this is enough for companies to consider taking serious actions for these sasaengs. Those sasaengs have done some bat shit crazy things and said some false shit, for what reason? I don't know, it is like they don't have a life to live except make someone's life miserable and ruin it. They bully people, not thinking about the consequences, thinking they can get away. Appearances while it is great, the most important is personality and knowing how to act professionally in certain situations. I hope we can get justice and also get an improved rule or policy about sasaengs and more serious actions companies will take to protect idols. Though I think Sicheng needs to slow down or stop making Jisung gege feel so giddy. However, I cannot wait to see the NCT member's reaction to the glow-up version of Jisung."

WinWin overheard it and look at Hua Li and said to him, "sounds like Tao is getting everything he needs to proceed with the legal stuff. Though this incident might shift change for sasaengs and how companies will handle the situations. I do agree while looks are great to help get you pass a job and stuff, being professional in important times and having a great personality is significant in getting a job. Also, what do you mean I need to slow down or stop making Jisung feel so flustered?"

Hua Li squeaked and saw Sicheng giving him a look and he sigh and said, " well you have been making Jisung feel a bit flustered. When you hug him he would be smiling shyly and when you speak to him he would look elsewhere but your eyes. He would talk to us about how you were amazing and that he wished he interacted more with you and the rest of WayV but he is a bit of an introvert. However, that might change, since he is hanging out with other idols. I hope you and the others don't get jealous. Mostly you Sicheng ge, Jisung ge did say you and him are still a bit awkward with each other." Hua Li innocently smiles at the three NCT members before he heads out to freshen up.

WinWin jaw clench after hearing the last sentence, did Hua Li say that because Jisung is spending a lot of time with the Glow Up Crew? He turns to Yuta and Jeno then mutters, " I think we got a slight dilemma. Hua Li said that Jisung won't be much of an introvert since he will be hanging out with the Glow Up Crew. But he said don't get jealous. I am fucking concerned that it might have to do with Jisung hanging out a lot with other idols outside of NCT. However, I think it is also because we are going to see a new side of him that might change his personality and style. Also, Hua Li sort of called me out for still being a bit awkward with Jisung." Yuta and Jeno blink at the new information and Jeno advised, " let's text our dongsaengs and hyungs, and do not tell those seven hyungs about this." The older two nodded and Yuta texted the groupchat. And he mumbled, " this is going to be an absurd year." The others nodded feeling a bit concerned about what is going to happen from here until the day of that award show.

They left the room and Yuta went to the kitchen to make breakfast with WinWin's help. Jisung and Jeno came out along with the rest of Darkside. After finding out about the saesang and her crew, yesterday was a bit of a problematic situation. However, since many groups are agreeing to hang out and be supportive, he hopes that the plan will work. Yuta and WinWin made some fried rice for breakfast and after grabbing a bowl, everyone chow down. It was nice having some of his NCT hyungs and Darkside members with him. His phone dinged and Jisung checked it to see a text from Hyeon-U. He reads it and texts back before announcing, " we gotta head to the company, we need to figure out which of our tracks will be the title track." The others nodded and finished their food before heading over to the company. They did have to make sure the rest of Darkside is covered head to toe. And once over there, they sat down with the higher-ups as they discuss the song options. In the end, they agreed to have both Let's Roll and Secret as their title track. Finished with the discussion, they went next to the final album box and how it looks. There was more back-and-forth discussion and it agreed to have the second album plan with the mystery member booklet only for those who want to solve the mystery of who they are. They were also a discussion of a lightstick and some merch for the near future. Later the rest of Darkside went out for lunch, Jisung had announced he had a lunch meet-up for something important. He then waddles over to Jeno and said, "don't worry hyung, it's over the concept for the Biggest Revenge Performance. I'll inform you of what the plan will be, but I think I know what will be the concept." Jeno nods and Jisung smiles before he gives Jeno a quick hug and then left. Jeno couldn't help but beam, watching Jisung retreating.

Jisung smiled when he saw the maknaes of the group along with AleXa. Greeting them before he sat down and converse about the concept plan for the Biggest Revenge Plan. They have the same agreement while having lunch about it being a gang/mafia/yakuza type of concept. Including having Jisung change his outfit to a different room to hide the plan, having props, and more. After finishing their meals, they left the restaurants and returned to their own companies for their schedules. Jisung came and met up with the rest of Darkside and his hyungs for the recording. As he watch the new group he is debuting with sing, he could not help but smile, excited and nervous for the whole album from planning to releasing it. When Jisung was called up next he took a deep breath before he started singing into the mic. He can hear Darkside's approval with their shouting and screaming. He can feel his 3 NCT hyungs smiling and watching him. But what he did not see was WinWin's strong stare, until he heard the recording tech saying he did well and look up. Straight into WinWin's eyes, Jisung looked at him, breathless and quiet.

More Notes: Question: Does anyone want to see it from Ateez Jongho and Straykids Jeongin for the Biggest Revenge Performance? Thanks for reading and hope you have a great day!