Chapter 19: Ready, Set, Darkside

Jisung yawns as he stretches, rubbing his eyes as he takes in his surroundings. He belatedly realizes he is in the Dream dorm and looks down to see WinWin sleeping next to him. He smiles before he gets himself ready and makes sure to put a note saying where he is going. Then he went to the gym and worked out with Stray Kids while talking about the debut album of Darkside and much more. "I think that album is going to do well," Han stated. Jisung looked at him bewildered and said, "but you have not heard any of the news and we have much more to do. How would you know it is going to do well?" Jeongin looked at Jisung with a smirk and said, "one even though your face won't be shown your rapping and vocals will catch fans' attention. Two, you and Darkside will have a strong bond and chemistry. That it is going to be close like family. And three, the songs you put out will be amazing with the production you have and how you will be able to suit each vocal and rap and bring different sides to everyone. Including how each of your members has more than one position" Jisung blinks and nods slowly and notices Changbin looking then expresses, "I am planning on heading over to listen to the songs, I can't help but be curious as to what you guys are putting into the album. I think Jeongin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin want to come as well." Jisung nodded and said, "okay, I will let Hyeon-U hyung know and we can meet up." Agreeing to the plan, they went back to doing their workout routine. Jisung look up and notice Jeongin doing some leg work out, and when he saw his 6 packs, Jisung thought, damn I need to get my abs on. Jeongin looked at Jisung confused until he realized why and laughed. Jisung face turned a bit red before the 01 liner said, "are you thinking about getting your six-pack in?" Jisung nods and Jeongin smiles and helps Jisung out by advising on what workout works best for him.

After that, Jisung and the 5 Stray Kids members, Han decided to come as well and went into the studio. The three older Stray Kids were shook at the appearances as they were led into one of the studios. Jisung opened the door to see CL, B.I, and a few more people in there and they greeted one another. They begin discussing about the changes to the lyrics of some songs and after some tweaking, rerecording, and checking in with the staff, all the songs are ready for the album. The staff came in to discuss the title of the song, Jisung agreed that the top 3 songs were great contenders, but with the votes of his members, they agreed that Let's Roll would be the song title. Yubin and Aries talk about how Ready, Set, Go would be great as a pre-release song, as it will introduce the group. The others agree and HJ talks about how it needs to look mystifying with the three mystery members and powerful. One of the staff discussed that the concept should be like a meeting of a group of friends in an abandoned warehouse. Moon suggests, "I think we should have like a picture of being the old us and then we throw into like a fire or trash showing that we are saying goodbye to our old selves and becoming someone new." The staff nods as she wrote down the idea. Kage then advised, "then for Let's Roll we can have the concept be Hip-hop and for Ready, Set, Go it can be urban core. I rather have it be old hip-hop fashion and urban core fashion like techwear, not the luxury stuff, because ours is more like a chill but cool vibe with hints of secrecy." The staff nods, writing down what the members say. Then she said, "we'll see what the stylists can find and then you guys can choose." The members nodded as the staff left. The group felt the excitement buzzing through their veins. Han smiled and expressed excitedly, "I am so excited about your debut. And it is crazy that we are helping you guys. But it is insane we are doing this and how it started including with the NCT situation." The others nodded and Jisung's phone rang, Jisung picked it up and as he conversed the others noticed his multiple expressions before he ended the call. Jisung eyes sparkled and he announced, " Dino hyung is going to have a music of one of his songs. It is The Real Thing, he said it is because he needs to distract the hyungs from his solo debut plan. And he might do other music videos of his other unreleased songs." The others squealed in excitement saying things about how his older songs will finally have music videos and how the timing is just perfect. Changbin jumps and shouted, "this is going to be chaotic in the best way possible"