The Performance

It was for the performance and Jisung already changed into an orange, short-sleeved jumpsuit that is being covered up by a beige trenchcoat paired with a pair of very big boots. An unusual fit for Jisung but the concept for NCT is chaos and unusual, so it is fine for him. The first performance is NCT as a whole group with Resonate, Work it, and Make a Wish. It was awkward for Jisung but he manages to keep his facade up. Afterward, he quickly went backstage while the next round of performances started starting with NCT U 90s love, NCT 127 gimme gimme, and WayV Kick Back. Jisung quickly takes off his trench coat, revealing the orange jumpsuit with fishnet sleeves peeking completely. The hairstylist help style Jisung's hairstyle, with his bangs push back and put on a black baseball cap on his head. He quickly heads over to get ready for NCT Dream's performance of Hot Sauce, a remix of Hello Future, and his solo performance of Ridin. The rest of the members were not told about Jisung's solo performance, so it was kept secret and it will be near the end of the award show.

As soon as WayV finish their performance NCT Dream quickly got into their position and started performing Hot Sauce. Jisung's adrenaline is starting slowly, but he knew that it will be in overdrive once Mirae Yubin, DKB Harry-June, and the others are on stage. Hello Future is next and Jisung saw Day6 Jae dressed as an inmate as well except for the black and white stripe jumpsuit he has. Jae gave Jisung a wink and Jisung wink back as discreetly as possible. The performance is finish for NCT Dream and they all went backstage. Jisung is last and went what many audience and other artists also assume backstage. However, Jisung instead went right and headed down to where the lift is.

Aries is seen wearing a sheer black shirt with a body harness that shows off his upper chest, black street cargo pants with chains, pockets, and zipper with some being opened showing his legs. He wore black combat boots, charcoal color fingerless gloves, a bucket hat that covers his face, and a face mask that his a half skull face mask. The others wore either that one, black face mask, or a superhero mask with either bucket hat or a baseball cap to hide their identity. Jisung smile and wave and Aries smile and wave back. Jisung took off his jumpsuit revealing a black fishnet top that is underneath a mesh, black, short-sleeve button-up that has 3 buttons undone on the top. The stylist helps him push on a black body harness that cinches his waist, while the makeup artist quickly changes his eye makeup from natural to dark and smokey. Jisung then puts on leather fingerless, black gloves, and kicks off the rest of his jumpsuit to reveal black rip jeans and a pair of black combat boots after the very boots were taken off. The stylist also helps put on silver body chains, as Jisung took off his hat and put on his black headset mic.

He then put on his orange jumpsuit again and quickly got to the lift. The lift takes him up as he crouches down, careful to not hurt himself. He heard the mc spoke about thanking the artists and audience for the time and the songs. Then the mc announces there is a surprise and then the lights change, with Jisung in the middle. Ridin starts and Jisung starts dancing, differently than what the dream usually does. As he dances, Day6, Mirae Yubin, DKB Harry-June, and the others all carefully, but quickly walk the back of the stage to get ready for their performance. Jisung then switches up the moves simultaneously as the song did, changing from the normal speed to slow-mo as he unzips his jumpsuit and takes it off, revealing his outfit underneath. He heard the audience scream as he then kicks off the jumpsuit, letting it slide far enough for staff to grab it off stage.

While Jisung finishes his solo performance, Aries quickly walks towards the front with a black baseball cap that rings in each of the 3 holes. After Jisung's solo dance is done, the lights flash off again as Aries helps Jisung put his hat off, and then Jisung adjusts it quickly.

1st. Jordyne feat. Jayen x District- Remedy

2nd Ozzie feat. Gravez- All Yours (slowed + reverb)

The first song of this surprise came as both of them started dancing and Aries sang a few of the adlibs and then Jisung the chorus and first part of the song. The song the company has chosen for the surprise suits the concept that has been planned and the choreo that they dance to. The next chorus and rap line is Arie's and Jisung is amazed, even though his face is neutral by how deep his voice is in rapping. As soon as the Aries finish his part they both finish the last line which blended well, Jisung's low voice and Aries's high voice.

The light flashes off as Day6 started playing their instruments with an unfamiliar song while the rest quickly went to their position. Day6 change the song from the mystery one to another song that Jisung only sang. It is slow, sexy, badass, and different from NCT's concept. As soon as Jisung sang he walk slowly, along with the rest as the light slowly shines on each one of them. As soon as he sang pre-chorus he started dancing, the adrenaline hit as the beat drop and that when the light turn on showing everyone on stage. Day6 and the rest follow the concept of the outfit in their own style. Fans scream and other artists watching are either shock, screaming in shock, or shouting or screaming in amazement. Jisung smirks as the song is almost done while he sings, content that not only that the song suits his voice but also he was able to show another side of him. As soon the song finish he and the others ended it by dropping on their knees and cover either their mouths or eyes. Fans scream louder and other artists applaud for the performance. Jisung the others all got up and bow down before heading backstage.

The adrenaline sort of starts wearing off as they headed back to their changing room. Hyeon-U greets Jisung by hugging and praising him, making Jisung smile and thanking him. Many staff all praise the group and Day6 for their amazing performance, with both groups thanking them. Day6 were busy heading over to their changing room, changing out of their stage outfit and taking off their makeup. Jisung, Mirae Yubin, DKB Harry-June, and the trainees all were busy taking pictures of each other and having a staff take a picture of them with various poses. Day6 left the changing room and talking to Jisung and the other about the performance and how it is going to blow up on the news because of it Jae walks over to Jisung, who is regaining energy, and as he is close enough to him, Jae pulls Jisung into a hug and shouted so many praises that Jisung becomes a blushing mess. With Jisung in his arm, he and the rest of Jisung's group went into their changing room so that they could change and head back to the dorm. He heard someone walking in to see Oneus Xion coming in wearing pajamas and smiling. Day6 Jae put Jisung down as they both greeted Xion as he greeted both of them back. Xion walks over to where Jisung is, telling him he will help take off his makeup. Jisung nodded as he closes his eyes while Xion uses the makeup remover to clean the makeup off.

After it was done he quickly went into the restroom, and quickly changes into his pajamas. He came out to see WinWin washing his hand, Jisung quickly greeted him before washing his hand and dries them. He was about to leave when WinWin said to Jisung, " Me, WayV, NCT Dream, Shotaro, Sungchan, MinJun and Yuta want to talk to you and Hyeon-U Hyung. We'll let Hyeon-U Hyung know and well see you at the location when he decided, okay?" Jisung nodded and left the restroom, heading to where Mirae Yubin, DKB Harry-June, Day6, Oneus Xion, and the rest are and they begin talking again about the performance as they begin to leave the venue and headed towards the vans that will take them back to the dorm. Jisung went in, along with Aries, Moon, and Hua Li, in another car Kage, Mirae Yubin, and Morris, and in the last car DKB Harry-June, Peace, and Yeong-Ho. The ride to the dorm they all are about to live in is eventful, with talks about the performance, outfit, makeup, and Jisung's red carpet outfit. Even the drivers were also talking about it, with how surprised they are and how good Jisung looks, leaving Jisung blushing and everyone praising about it. As soon as they reach the building they were lead out by Hyeon-U, who takes them to the dorm which is three levels between theirs and NCT dorms. After Hyeon-U left because of a call, the group went in and saw the sleeping arrangement; Jisung with Moon, Aries, and Hua Li. The next is Mirae Yubin with Kage and Morris. And the last one is DKB Harry-June, Peace, and Yeong-ho. The room is all clean and all of their clothes have been put away.

The group was all hungry, and Yeong-Ho suggested a good chicken place they could order and ordered chicken along with Pepsi and Chil-Sung. While waiting, they heard the doorbell rang and Hua Li answer the door while the rest talks about their day before the performance. They all look up when Hua Li came back with Hyeon-U, but he is not the only one. NCT Dream, WayV, Shotaro, Yuta, and Sungchan came into the dorm as well. The group got confused and Jisung is a bit nervous as he remembers WinWin's words, wondering what they are going to talk about.

I could get the links for both songs on here so I only got one song shown above and I put the name of both songs in the story so yep.