The Talk

Xiaojun said, " let us explain to you why we are here. We wanted to tell you and Hyeon-U hyung why we are here and that we got news for you. But um... first, Jisung-ah, food?" The other members show Jisung the food they got and Jisung said, " sure Xiaojun hyung, but first, let's wait because more food is coming. It's fried chicken, Yeong-Ho hyung recommends a place for us. Oops, I think I should introduce the hyungs and dongsaengs that I have met and bonded with a few weeks ago." Jisung introduced each of the boys to his members, many are surprised by the even number of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and American. Each of the members greeted the new people and introduce themselves. After they introduce themselves, the doorbell rang, and Peace went over to the door and came back with the chicken they ordered. Peace and the Kun help set up the food on the table as Morris help grab the plates and utensils. After finishing setting up, Kun then tells everyone to go get some food and eat. everyone got their food before sitting on the couch and floor, with Hyeon-U included. They all ate, before Shotaro said, " should we explain to Jisung and Hyeon-U manager-nim why we are here and the other news." The others nodded and look at WinWin, who is looking at Jisung with a concerned, but fond look.

WinWin looks up to see everyone else looking at him and he knew it is time. WinWin look at Jisung and everyone else, before clearing his throat and said, " this is not easy for us to hear the truth, but here we go. We came here because we need to tell Jisung and Hyeon-U the truth about the rest of NCT and it is unbelievable. You might think all of us NCT members are ignoring Jisung, but it is 7 of the members that are ignoring the Jisung. They are Taeil hyung, Jungwoo hyung, Johnny hyung, Taeyong hyung, Jaehyun hyung, Doyoung hyung, and Ten hyung. We found out the reason because I was sitting down and listening cautiously, as to not get caught, and they were talking about stuff. I heard talking about how they are glad that "fan" told them. That fan is a sasaeng of Lucas and Jisung, and she made up a rumor or allegation to kick Jisung out. They believe her lies because they think she is a nctzen. Many nctzens also believe her, that's why Jisung is receiving hate. I could not believe it until I heard it from Johnny hyung, Taeyong hyung, and Ten hyung themselves. I told the others except for those 7 members and the noonas and hyungs are also shock. I found out that CEO-nim is planning out things for Jisung. Well, we all did and are wondering if it's true Jisung." Jisung nodded and said, " It is true, this is the plan the CEO has. I am more upset now because it was some of the hyungs I am close with that believe her lies." Hyeon-U said, " I will tell Sooman and Sungsoo about this and let them know about this. You guys will keep this secret hidden and you guys will not get scolded. The 7 members and we will be taking action on the case. I will ask some staff to get the evidence as cautiously as possible to not raise suspicion. Another thing to bring up is that a Chinese who used to be at this company had given Jisung some clothes for a meeting and had texted Jisung. We do not know who it is but we do know that it is not any in NCT. but it could be a former EXO member. We checked with the other former members and they said it was not them. However, I did notice those former members were looking carefully at the former EXO members and nodded or wink. Like as if they knew who did it. He had a strange feeling that a future maknae is going to be hurt by his own members. He was right because it was Jisung that is getting hurt by some of NCT members." Everyone in that room froze and look at each other in shock. Someone had a strange feeling about the future maknae and he was right. However, it was a former EXO member but who is it. One of them is doing music and the other is having a tour and the last is unknown. Chenle wonders in shock, this is crazy and it is something that never happens or has been heard of.

Afterward, Hyeon-U left to call the CEOs, leaving the two groups on their own. Morris looked at the NCT members and said, " Sunbae-nim did you guys watch Jisung's performance today?" " We are shocked, we have never seen this side of Jisung before. This side of Jisung with you guys is different from when he is with NCT, he is more mature and has a bad-boy, except with a big glow-up," Shotaro said and the other NCT members agree. WinWin then said, " when Jisung take off the jumpsuit and reveal his outfit underneath, it is sexy, because of the harness, the button up top with the top three buttons being undone, the fishnet shirt and the smokey eyes look. I remember Jaemin's reaction and it was funny even though I didn't laugh because all of us are in shock." Jaemin let out a protest and pout as he said, " Jisung is growing up is not going to be the Jisung we know anymore. He looks so mature but before that performance, he was cute." Jisung giggle and said in aegyo, " don't worry Jaemin hyung, I will still be NCT Jisung. Jisungie will be only different in the new group." Everyone else except Jisung all coo and said cute, while Jisung got shy and covers his eyes. Then Hyeon-U came in more confuse and have a bag in his hand. Everyone looks at him, wondering why Hyeon-U has a bag in his hand.

"This is for Jisung," Hyeon-U said, " It is from the same person who gave Jisung the outfit and sent the text to him." Everyone freeze for a bit and all look at Jisung, who is shocked and went over to Hyeon-U and grab the bag as if there is glass in it. He then opens it and looks inside, he is shocked to find three pretty masquerades, one is black, the other is silver, and the last is dark green. Three skull mouth masks with the same colors, an oversize black leather jacket, 3 pairs of black leather fingerless gloves, and a big black bomber jacket. Jisung let out a gasp and took out each item with care and set them on the table. Everyone all looks shocked as each item came out of the bag. Each item looks very expensive and crafted with care and after all the items are taken out, Jisung pulls out a black envelope with emerald green writing and handed it over to Renjun. Renjun is shocked because the envelope in his hand is from a high-end brand. This brand is well known for its well-crafted custom-made pen pal and letter-making kits and sets. Everyone usually buys simple or very decorated ones, but this brand is well known for its specialized letters and the sender can be anonymous. Renjun carefully open it to see a beautiful emerald green shiny paper folded carefully. He unfolded it to see silver handwriting that looks way too familiar, but he does know where he remember it from. He skim the letter and then read it out loud to everyone, saying, " Hello NCT Jisung, I hope you are doing okay and adapting to the potential new boy group. I know NCT Dream, Shotaro, Sungchan, Yuta, and almost all of WayV did not do anything wrong. I saw it through my own eyes who it was. Like I said I will be there to help you when you hit a roadblock soon. I know you all are trying to figure out who I am, but it might not be easy because I am all over the place and sometimes I have someone else keeping an eye on you to make sure you are okay and report it back to me. I will reveal myself at a future event soon. Good luck to all of you and to Jisung, I hope we will get meet up very soon. Sincerely, Z.

Everyone look at each other with no words coming out, shocked that someone knew it was them but the other members. However, the moment had to be broken when Hyeon-U reveal that it was 3 am and that they need to head back. They all nodded as the NCT members greeted the new boys they met a bye and gave Jisung a hug and words of encouragement. They each left the dorm to head back to theirs, WinWin and Haechan are the last ones left. Haechan went over and hug Jisung and said, " Jisungie, we are sorry that we did not know that some of our own members are causing this and we did not notice it earlier. We promise to keep this a secret. Me and the other are ready to reprimand them very soon okay?" Jisung nodded and replied, "It's okay, but I do know that you are not the only one. Many other groups except for maybe SM artists and the CEO will be scolding them." Haechan look confused until he realize the reason and nodded, hugging Jisung again before leaving the dorm. WinWin approach Jisung and said, " I know that this is a lot to take it and it is not your fault. It is the same thing for us, we could not believe it either and to hear it is upsetting. I hope that when they get scolded, they will realize what they did is wrong and that we should be careful of who we trust, even in our fandom and sasaengs. I will ask manager Hyeon-U hyung to implement a rule about being careful within the company and only those in the company should understand how serious it is and the reason behind it.

Jisung nodded and WinWin pull Jisung into a hug, smiling as Jisung hugs him back. " We will be on tour while you are busy getting ready. If Taeyong or the others made things rough for you, take a break or leave the building for a few weeks to re-energize. This is will be long and I hope that this will be revenge for the 7 hyungs. Good Luck Jisung, with this secret project, and I hope you and the other members succeed in this plan. Jisung nodded and they both pull away and said their goodbyes as WinWin left the dorm.

WinWin sigh and look to see Mark looking at him, " we should be ready to give them a very big scolding and reprimand them for the shit they put Jisung through," WinWin said. Mark nodded and said, " Even if they are older than us or the leader of our group, it does not excuse for the action and words they said and did." WinWin nodded before they greeted each other goodnight as they head up to the dorm and to get ready to sleep.

Meanwhile, Jisung sigh as he is tired and mentally drained from today's event. He knows this is going to be a long couple of months. Not only is he preparing for the secret project debut, but he is also wanting to figure out who is Z. However Jisung knows he should sleep as he is going to be busy tomorrow. He got ready for sleep and he got on his bed. Jisung thinks about everyone going on and remember WinWin's fond stare at him and his heart race. He knows it is not love, but it might be a platonic soulmate he is feeling for WinWin. He drifts off to sleep thinking about all but 7 of the NCT members, knowing that this will be the craziest year ever.