Hello Again Seoul

The next two days were packing everything up and heading to the next location, Seoul. Jisung and the others are concerned because some SM artists might see them and are concerned about fans finding out about the plan. Hyeon-U had talked to the CEOs while the groups are packing and he told everyone, whether through texts, phone calls, or talking to them directly, that they will have to grab new clothes and ones that are not their style and keep their identity hidden. So everyone agrees that they will buy new clothes after they go back to Darkside's dorm and get most of Jisung's clothing from his closet. The next day they left for Seoul and headed straight to Darkside's dorm. They started helping Jisung get rid of a lot of clothes. There are a lot of clothes and with other artists' help, they manage to get rid of 70% of clothes, more than they thought, as they are either old, gifted by one of the seven hyungs, or because it doesn't suit Jisung's style. They quickly change into an outfit that makes them unrecognizable and heads out to the mall. Unknown to Jisung, the other artists and SM's CEOs, who decided to come along to help, agree to a plan to pay for Jisung's clothes, like not for one person for all but like for whichever stores they buy it from. Jisung also wanted to get a new phone only for Darkside and have his old one for NCT. The CEOs agree and decided to get the same phone model but a different case cover. They help buy Jisung an iPhone 13 and let him choose a case, which he chooses a black phone case with the words Baddest Glow Up Ever in sparkling emerald green letters and a phoenix on the top right corner. Afterward, it's clothes shopping time and they go to affordable shops for basic casual clothing, next is for semi-formal wear, then the formal wear. The group also agrees they should go get some high-end clothes from designer brands. The shopping trip ends with multiple bags from different shops, but it is worth the new look that Jisung will be wearing and the new persona that he will be showing off. Jisung was shocked that SM's CEOs decided to also come along and even more shocked that the CEOs and the rest of the group decided to pay for Jisung's shopping. Jae says that the reason is that they are saving up Jisung's money for an important performance that is still being planned out. Jisung nodded but is confused as if it is an NCT type of performance, Darkside type, or something else, but he shook it off as he is more concerned about him being a leader and gaining confidence. They head back to Darkside's dorm and sort out Jisung's new clothes and separate them from casual vs semi-formal vs formal wear. They finish it after 2 hours of checking and sorting it out from some of Jisung's old clothes.

Afterward, everyone was tired, but they are hungry, so the CEOs decided that they would have Samgyeosal and ramyeon for lunch. Since Darkside did not have any ingredients or food, because of the unexpected schedule and they did not have time to go to the grocery store. Day6 and Kard agree to go get the pork belly and sausages( for ramyeon). Ikon and Got7 went to get some green onion and other veggies. Astro and SF9 went to grab the other meat, after asking about food allergies, food dislikes, etc. And then Moonbin texts Chanwoo about it to let them know. Stray kids I.N., The Boyz, Hyunjun, and Verivery Kangmin left to buy water, soda pop, and any other drinks. Mamamoo Wheein and Moonbyul, Blackpink Jisoo, AleXa, Ailee, and 2ne1 are in charge of getting instant ramyeon and other quick meals. DKB, except Harry-June, and Victon Subin left to grab the spices and sauces. Sorn, The Rose, and Lee Hi left to grab the banchan from their house. The CEOs left as they are revealing that they are buying rice. The only people left beside Darkside are Oneus Xion, Seventeen Dino, B.I, and Monsta X I.M.