We Are Darkside

Jisung wonders which KKQ place are they going and he asks Yubin, who reveals it is his was his friend's father's restaurant. Yubin reveals that this restaurant can only be reserved and when Yubin reserved it, he also asks him to have a table where they could be alone, to which the father replies that there is one upstairs that is hidden and is soundproof. Yubin agrees to it and thank him as the father reply that it is a return of favor because Yubin was helping his friend and the father with working in the restaurant. Jisung and others are amazed and praise Yubin for being kind and helpful. Yubin smile and blush and Jaeji smile before saying that they are at the restaurant and everyone all cheer. The moment they are there and the van is parked, everyone all got out of the van with their stuff and head into the restaurant. They went in were greeted by a man who smile and greeted Yubin with a hug and greeted the rest with a bow and handshake. Jisung accidentally gives the man his usual scissor hand and apologized. The man, whose name is Yang Jeongeun, laughs, says that Jisung is funny, clever, and sneaky. Jisung thank the man before Jeongeun leads them upstairs to the hidden tabling room and everyone is in awe. The tabling upstairs is dark, with the black walls contrasting with the wooden floors. The place feels secretive but comfy. Everyone all when to sit down and Jisung sat down next to Harry-June. Harry-June talks to Jisung about his worry as his group is having a comeback soon and is worried about how it will go and if they will have their first win. Jisung reply and said, " HJ I am going to be honest with you, first wins as your actual first one could happen no matter how long you are in the industry, whether you are a girl group, boy group, soloist, or even a coed group. Just know that comebacks can be stressful, but do not be afraid to talk to your hyung about it and let them know they need to confide in each other and talk it out." Harry June nodded and thank Jisung before they both talk about other topics like dance and ideas for the name of the group. Jisung ask everyone what they wanted for KKQ and Kage revealed that all of the members wanted pork belly and bulgogi, with the banchan. He also said that they want some soft drinks and they agree to also have water. Jeongeun came to ask everyone for their order and Jisung tells him the order and Jeongeun nodded and left the room to make the food. Hyeon-U got everyone's attention and said, " Okay listen up, we need to have a group name that you can all go by, a fandom name, and to figure out who should be the leader of the group." Everyone agrees and all discussed the group name and Kage starts and said, " We need a name that will show a different side of us but can also give Jisung a new fresh start that is not NCT, but more of Jisung's style. I am thinking of how Jisung shows his cool, cute, fun, innocent, and sexy side. I think Jisung should show his cooler, badass, sexy side where Jisung's deep voice can be heard and shown. I am thinking we need a dark side, like no cute, fun, or innocent side. I think the group name should be Blackout, HJ says Nightlight, Yubin says Midnight, Yeong-Ho says Shadow, Peace says Dusk, Moon says Twilight, Hua-Li says Moonlight Morris say Wicked, and Aries says Villain. Jisung-ah what do you think that our group name should be?" "I think that our group should be Darkside because we will not be should the light side where there is fun, cuteness, innocent, and happiness. Instead, we show how cool, badass, and sexy we are. I already think that our fandom name should be Torches because torches can shine through the darkness or the dark side of things." The members thought about the name and were impressed by the reason and that Jisung chooses the fandom name that goes along with the group name. Kage and the other members agree to both the group and fandom name.

Sooner or Later the ingredients for the KKQ is here and they all thank Jeongeun for it. They set up the ingredients and Kage along with Jisung both decided to help grill the meat and put it on everyone's plate. They all started it and while the members of Darkside talk about who would be the leader and if they need two leaders. Jaeji, Hyemin, and Hyeon-U both are discussing about Darkside and what they saw. " I notice how comfortable Jisung is and how much he interacted with them," Jaeji said. Hyemin nodded and said, "it is sad that it happen because of those seven members, I hope they will after what we will reveal to them. I know that some of the staff are already gathering evidence. I think CEO-min made a good choice to have Jisung be in this Project. We will have to show everyone that this is Darkside and soon that this is not NCT Jisung, but Darkside Jisung." Hyeon-U agrees and added on, saying, "I heard from YangYan that he heard Mirae Yubin calling Jisung Ppiyak Ppiyak and it is not the first time because Kage also said to Jisung this morning. I am glad that the other managers and staff from other companies are helping, but I warn them to be extra careful and to not cause a scene and get fans curious. I am hoping this plan is successful." The other manager nodded and look at Darkside as they laugh and become a bit chaotic. The first round of meat is finished grilling and both Jisung and Kage let everyone know that it is done and that everyone can start eating. Kage help put the meet on each of the plates, while Jisung helped give each plate to the members and managers. Everyone all ate, with a happy, chaotic, but also calm atmosphere with them talking about how things are going that day. They all ate until all the food is gone, Jaeji and Hyemin offer to pay, which the rest thank them. They left the restaurant after thanking Jeongeun once again and headed back to the van. Once they got in and left to head back to the dorm, Jaeji ask about who will be the leader and Peace said, " me and others agree that Jisung and Kage will be the leaders. The reason Kage will be one of them is that he took that type of role when we discuss the food place while Jisung is busy. Kage is also wise and it helps us with our decision. For Jisung is because of how he helped us and treated us. He also gave us advice and can be at leading us and also is like the type of person to listen to our opinions and try to answer assertively." Jaeji is awed at how they choose quickly and how they were considerate about the character, personality, and action they witness. Jaeji thank them for answering and said that they are not far from the dorm. Jaeji feels proud that they are thoughtful and thinks this project will be successful and is already planning on how to help them, but she knows Jisung needs more help in being a leader. She can hope that Jisung can do well as a Darkside leader. They reach the dorm and everyone piles out of the van into the door, after saying their byes, thank you, and goodnights. The members all went into the dorm and relax a bit as they have a great day. Jisung realize he did not have their numbers, but then Kage said to Jisung that he already added Jisung to their Darkside group chat and got his numbers on theirs. Jisung gave Kage his phone and he smile as Kage typed the rest of the members' numbers. Jisung thank Kage and told everyone that whoever can shower quicker can go first. Yubin says that he will go first, then Harry-June, Morris, Aries, Moon, Peace, Jisung, Yeong-Ho, Hua-Li, and Kage as the last one. By the time all of the members finished showering it was 9 pm and the others agreed to make something. Yeong-Ho said bibimbap and everyone all agree and both he and Morris went to the kitchen to make it.

Meanwhile, Kage and Jisung have a conversation about their positions as leaders, and Kage told Jisung that he was also unsure of how to lead the group and they both decided to ask some of the sunbaes on how they lead their groups. Meanwhile, the rest are discussing fashion and outfits when they debut. When Morris and Yeong-Ho announce that the bibimbap is done, they all walk over to the table ate it together while discussing still their group outfit. Moon and Peace reveal that even if the stylist chooses their outfit, they are wondering if it will suit their style and said that it is better if the members themselves choose the outfit for each other and themselves. They also agree that since Jisung is changing his style and showing his new side, they decided to help Jisung with the outfit. They are unsure about the concept, but they all agree to talk about that later. They finish the bibimbap before they went to the living room to talk about their lunch meeting and how a bit chaotic it was and what actually happened. They giggle and laugh about the stories of why and how hilarious it is. It was 10:30 pm and all the members agree that it was time to retreat to their room and sleep. They brush their teeth with two people in the bathroom. The pairs go by Yubin and Peace, Harry-June and Yeong-Ho, Aries and Kage, Hua-Li, and Moon, and last Jisung and Morris. They finish it and went to their rooms, to get ready for bed. Before everyone could go to sleep, they said their words of goodnight, and they start to doze off. Jisung smile at a good day, but is worried about how he should be a leader, he decided to think about it tomorrow and he put his head on the pillow. 3 minutes and then he fell asleep, joining the sounds of soft snoring and breathing.

Two chapters as an apology because school can get hectic.