Limit and Pack Up

It was 11 am and the group had already eaten breakfast, they are currently in the living room. Darkside has been discussing their debut plans, Moon and Peace both agree to call the stylists to let them know that they will figure out the outfit pieces, while the stylists deal with the concept of it. Aries and Morris plan on helping the members with their English, Moon and Kage will help with their Japanese and Peace and Hua-Li will help with their Chinese. Jisung and Yeong-ho both will help the members with their Korean. The members have also discussed their music and they came to an agreement that they should produce, compose, write, and choreograph their own songs and dance. While this is something not new, Each member wanted to show off their style and what they could do in all those areas. Darkside had also discussed getting help on their position and tackling the fact they are training and learning about different positions and showing them off. Harry-June has his DKB hyungs, Yubin has his Mirae hyungs and KARD sunbaes, Moon and Kage will ask Pentagon Yuto, ONF U, T1419 Kairi, and other Japanese who are in the kpop industry for help. Peace and Hua-Li will ask two former members and one current of a group, Seventeen Jun and The8, Got7 Jackson and Mark, Former Super Junior member Henry and others for help. Morris and Aries will be asking Seventeen Joshua and Vernon, Day6 Jae and Young K, iKON Bobby, KARD BM, Stray Kids Chris and Felix, BTS RM, The Boyz Eric Kevin and Jacob, and Monsta X I.M. Yeong-Ho will be getting help from SF9, Astro, Victon, and Verivery. Jisung is nervous, but he decided to get help from Oneus, Winner, and a lot of other people. Since both Kage and Jisung are going to be leaders they also agree that there is going to learn and understand the situation and things with being a leader of a group and they are going to be asking all leaders of every kpop group for help. Jisung however feels a bit insecure and less confident with how he would be able to do this. Since those seven hyungs made him feel insecure and he is unsure if he can showcase himself. Unknown to him, Kage notice Jisung's feelings of insecurity and left the group a bit to call Seventeen Dino to let him know Jisung's dilemma. He came back to see the group talking about working out and he joins as they discuss and agree to exercise to not only help Jisung be a new person but to also build muscle in case they are lifting each other or other things.

It was two weeks since that talk and everyone was busy learning and becoming an all-rounder, while Jisung and Kage are training and learning what it is like to be a leader. It was tiring but it was helpful for them to understand what leaders do. However, Jisung's confidence is decreasing slowly and his insecurity is increasing. It was close to pushing him to the limit, and it reach his limit one that and that day was the roughest. Jisung woke up to the sounds of his notifications going off on his phone. He grabbed his phone and look at it, and it was from those seven hyungs and the texts they sent were hurtful. Jaehyun and Ten comment about why is Jisung the main dancer and that he shouldn't be. Taeil and Jungwoo text Jisung that he should have paid to give them new items because of his magic hands and that he is too clumsy and should not be near them. Doyoung and Johnny told Jisung that he is a horrible singer and questioned why he is a sub-vocalist. Taeyong's text is about why Jisung is in NCT, why is he the maknae, and that Chenle deserves to be the maknae. However, what made Jisung cry and feel completely hurt is when Taeyong said that Jisung does not deserve to be in NCT and that he should leave the group. This was the limit and he felt tears and sniff a bit before he let out a sob of sadness and pent-up insecurity. He cries, which woke up Hua-Li, Aries, and Moon, who is concerned to see Jisung crying. Hua-Li sit on Jisung's bed and hug him, while Aries and Moon went to go let the others know the situation. Hua-Li begins whispering words of comfort to try to help comfort and calm Jisung. The rest of the boys except for Kage came to the room and started comforting Jisung by hugging him, whispering words of comfort, or not speaking, but rather having their presence known.

Minutes later, Kage came back and saw everyone sitting close to Jisung and he smile. He then got everyone's attention when he clear his throat and said, " I told Hyeon-U hyung what had happened and he told us that he is with the CEO, who also listen to what happened. The CEO said that he plans a schedule that we and many other groups will leave and head over to Gwanju, next is Seoul, then Incheon, and last is Hongdae. He said that it is for us to have an important meeting. This is for us to discuss and learn from many perspectives about what it is like to be leaders, producers, composers, singers, and etc. This will help see from all perspectives how they did it and what they have endured. The CEO reveals that he also talk to the other managers and it seems Seventeen Dino and Oneus Xion are also having some problems. For Dino, it has to do with what he assumes that his hyungs are joking but more with means comments, making him feel insecure and questioning whether they love him or not. Xion's situation has to do with Oneus bullying him about his position in Oneus and Xion himself, but I think that is not true, but who knows. He is already planning out that we will be leaving for that schedule in 3 days, so we should start packing." The members nodded and thank Kage before many of them left to make breakfast, while Kage sat next to Jisung and talk to him about what happen. As Jisung was answering, Kage's face harden with anger as he could not believe the words they were saying. He felt bad and is concerned for Jisung, and he decided that Jisung need more help to become confident and not be pushed too hard by those words and those types of people. He got back to reality when he and Jisung heard a ping from Jisung's phone. Jisung unlock his phone and got shocked by the text from the unknown number.

Jisung I hope you are okay, but damn it, they are blinded because of the sasaeng's false evidence and editing. I already have surveillance footage and evidence of it and the police were shocked and with the agreement from SM, I will be secretly leading this case. I already have a lawyer, so I hope she learns because her parents had found out and decided to disown her. She does not know about this, because she is trying to make a statement to make people believe her. The evidence I have is plenty and I hope it would be enough to put her behind bars. DO not listen to what those members say. Just know they are those who know that you did not do that and someone set you up. But I would like to let you know, I will like I promise reveal myself and talk to you when you hit a roadblock. I hope you do not freak out or get mad at me, but I am doing what I can to help you. ~Protector.

Jisung showed the message to Kage, who after reading, is shocked, and gave Jisung a look. He saw and nodded slowly, causing Kage to open his mouth shock and his eyes to pop out. Someone is keeping an eye on Jisung and already got evidence against the sasaeng. Holy shit he is fast and cautious, Kage thought. Jisung then remember something and went to his jacket and pull a folded paper out from his pocket. He then open it and read the message: Hi Jisung this is Xiaojun hyung, I know you might not be able to text us because of how the seven members made you feel. I had put a secret phone number that I have on my other phone, which I do because I do not like to have sasaengs looking at my actual phone, so I bought another one so that I can message my members and family about private matters and etc. I also have a group chat of all the people you have met and with the other 15 members. Please send me a text if you can and I will reply. I will add you and others to the biggest group chat and we will discuss your secret debut plan and etc. I hope you are doing okay, if not, do not be afraid to send me a text. Here is my phone number: ***-***-****. I hope to see you soon and have a successful debut with your group. Update me and the group chat about it. See you soon. Xiaojun hyung. Jisung smiles and shows Kage the note, and Kage also smiles and agrees that the other members should be added to the group chat. Jisung nodded and they both headed out the bedroom to freshen and have breakfast. Jisung knows this will be another schedule, but at least he will be people he appreciates and had become close with.