Chapter 15: Resolved and Head Start

It was the next day and everyone woke up still a bit tired and hungry. Jisung woke up first and went to the kitchen. He grabs some eggs, a loaf of bread, strawberry jam, spam, bacon, some seasoning, cabbage, carrots, and mayo. He started making some sandwiches that he ate during the Inkigayo shows between breaks. Except he decided to add bacon, ham, tofu, make his own egg salad, and his own cabbage slaw. He started prepping each ingredient before he made the egg salad and cabbage slaw. He started toasting the bread and cooking up the spam the bacon. After finishing everything, he started assembling it by putting egg salad first, another toasted bread, jam on top of it with spam and bacon, then place another toasted bread with jam on top, then cabbage slaw, and then the final toasted bread on top. He wrapped the sandwich up with plastic wrap before he slice it in half. He place it on a plate and put it on the table before he went back to making more of the sandwiches. Each sandwich had a different combination and how many layers it had. Jisung was finishing making the last sandwiches when he heard someone say, " this is delicious Jisung, do you have a recipe for it?" Jisung turns around to find Xion munching on the first one. Jisung nodded shyly and said, " I secretly made my first one back in NCT dorm and I wrote down what combination is great and whatnot. I can send you the recipe I wrote down." Xion nodded excitedly as Jisung grab the notebook that is in the drawer and took a picture of the recipe before he send the picture to Xion. He finishes making the last sandwich before he calls his members.

The members went down rather quickly than usual and said good morning before they sat down. All of them got intrigued by the sandwiches and Jisung explain and asks if anyone have certain allergies, before he pass each of them out. Many took a bite of the sandwich and their eyes widened and many spoken words of amazement about the sandwich and the recipe. Jisung smiled and explain how he trying to be better at cooking and making food. Many nodded as some of the members and Xion starts talking about how they wanted to do a small cooking class so that they can learn and cook food and better that skill. As they converse, it changes from food and cooking to how Xion will be coming to Oneus dorm. Xion explains he wants to head back the next day with Jisung, Dino, Mamamoo Moonbyul, and Wheein. Jisung and the others nodded as they finish the last bites of their sandwiches. Afterward, they head over to RBW company to discuss Darkside's debut album songs and to talk to Moonbyul. They all make sure to hide their identities as they got out of the van and quickly into the company, as they into one of the studio rooms. They close the door as Ji-Yeong quickly pulls the blinds and shades down. "Okay, one question for Darkside," Ji-Yeong asks, " how hardcore do you want your concept to show?" Yubin smirked and said, " I want this album to go hardcore and change people's perspective or view of Jisung as an adorable, innocent, and naive boy to someone irresistible, badass, charming, mysterious, and sexy. We just need to build his confidence up, change his vibe, and switch the outfit and makeup. Jisung is also going to be working out to build him up and also gain more confidence, and also have a workshop for it." Ji-Yeong nodded before he got a call and after a few words. He told everyone to wait as he left the room. He later came back with Hyeon-U and three new people who are hidden by the hat and mask. Everyone greeted the three newcomers, and the three greeted back before one of them walk up to Jisung, then suddenly pin him against the wall. Everyone else got shocked and worried while Jisung stare in surprise. The newcomer then took off the mask and hat. Jisung gasped as the newcomer reveals himself as WinWin. Winwin smile as he pulls Jisung into a hug. "Hi aegi," WinWin said, " me, Jeno, and Yuta came back earlier as CEO min ask only us because he needs a few members to help you with getting ready for your secret second debut. And also because we need to check on you." Jisung and WinWin look over to see Jeno and Yuta revealing themselves and looking at Jisung with a smirk. " Be glad we are here Jisung as you've been getting closer to us recently," Jeno said, " I know you are naive and innocent, but I heard from Hua Li through WinWin that Darkside and other people are planning to change you from sweet to badass and irresistible. Someone that could make both men and women fall to their knees." Yuta stare at Jisung as he gave him a sly smile and said, " I would like to see how you show yourself. I can not imagine you being hot and badass." Jisung chuckle and said in a husky tone, " I will definitely show myself and see if it changes your view. I will prove to you how confident and sexy I can be. I am willing to prove it to all NCT hyungs." Jisung smirked as he look at WinWin, Jeno, and Yuta. WinWin smirked and said, "alright, at that award show performance, show everyone, most importantly NCT how confident and irresistible you can be." They sat down as Ji-Yeong came up to the front to discuss some important things. " Another thing to note," as Ji-Yeong reveals," we have a few fellow maknaes who are willing to perform at that award show. We have yet discussed the line-ups but Stray Kids I.N, Seventeen Dino, and Oneus Xion will be either performing their solo songs or doing a solo cover of their group songs, which will help Darkside for their performance and Jisung's reveal." WinWin blinks a bit and then look Xion. Jeno froze before he said, " so maknae performance before Jisung's reveal. Interesting, but also sneaky plan. Also, we have yet to figure out our group's concept for our comeback. But I think Kun hyung and Mark hyung will tell us. I am just worried about Jisung's involvement because of the situation that is currently happening." Everyone nodded worrying about the situation and how it will impact the plan they have.