Chapter 2

Ron and I are finally going to Hogwarts next week, it's insane. Just yesterday i could swear I was watching Percy go to hogwarts for the first time.

Percy has had a big head since he was named prefect, the twins have been teasing him relentlessly over it, I may or may of joined in.

The twins have been telling us a bunch of different stories of hogwarts to scare us. Ron has believed most of them, I've been trying to ignore them and ask Percy.

It was early in the morning so Ron and I were still in bed. His snoring was irking me so I threw my pillow at him.

The pillow woke him up making him squirm and fall off his bed. that woke him up, he looked confused but then saw my mischievous grin. "ALLIUM WHAT WAS THAT FOR". I just simply laughed at his grumpy face, what an idiot.

He got up grumbling about breakfast and walked out the room. I decided to follow him though I was still slightly chuckling. I'm so excited not to share a room with him.

As we walked down the hall I knocked his shoulder making him knock back. We ended up pushing each other against the walls. I was almost worried the house would fall.

"what are you two doing" a voice that sounded like mum say. Ron and I both froze and slowly turned around not looking forward to a Molly Weasley scolding.

When we turned mum was no where to be seen. Only Ginny stood there chuckling with a hand over her mouth. What a snivelling little clobber, her ability to impersonate is a nightmare for the rest of us. The twins mourn the fact they can't do it without magic.

"Come on breakfast is ready" Ginny tells us walking past still snickering.

"last one down is a loser" I quickly said to Ron and dashed down the stairs with Ron following fast behind but alas he wasn't fast enough. I ran into the dining first turning and sticking my tongue out at the loser.

"Allium stop that it's very unladylike" my mother scolded. "yes mum of course I will be a perfect lady" I said in sarcastic posh accent going to a pose mocking a model. The twins snickered while mum just looked disappointed. I'll be honest that kinda stung. Her blah blah blah about being a lady and a role model for Ginny while Ron gets to be a groungy little gnome.

"I don't get why you have to be so unbehaved you spend too much time with Fred and George, no man will like you if you stay like this" my mother continued to complained again about me behaviour.

"mum the more you complain about my behaviour the worse it will get and then the you will complain which will make my behaviour worse" I said while she just looked at me disappointed. We've had talks like these a lot, I think she's just started giving up on me.

She's been focusing on Ginny a lot more, it's unlikely she'll get very far with her either. Ginny is quite like me in attitude, though I'm still worse especially in mothers eyes.

oh well. It still occasionally does sting but I've mostly gotten over it. To be fair I did try to do what she said, I tried to be what she wanted but I hated it the dresses, the hairstyles, manners. it was terrible and I hated it so I stopped but enough about that.

Enough of all that mushy stuff, I have an idea.

"Gred, Forge" I whispered so mother couldn't hear they looked at me in question.

"meet me upstairs in mine and Ron's room, I have an idea" I continued which they nodded at looking excited loving when I had ideas. I quickly scarfed down my food which got me a look from mother as of to say don't choke. The twins went more slowly as to not ooze suspiciousness since, they knew I liked it when things were complete surprises.

"Oh I'm stuffed ill be heading up" I walked away kissing Mums cheek as I passed in way of thanks I might be rude but I have some manners.

Stomping up the stairs for a dramatic exit that I heard a few of them chuckle, the party poopers that didn't were mum, Percy and dad who was probably to focused on his daily prophet and adults things.

I got to my room and waited mentally working out some of the details of me plot. When the twins finally came in my plan was ready.

"so what do you have planned Rillium if" they said switching the first letter of my name with Rons at they normally do to their own.

"so I had a dream last night of gnomes sitting on everyone's head but that's not the plan I think we should put a gnome in everyone's bed tonight as they sleep so peacefully unaware" I plotted rubbing my hand together with a grin which they returned.

We continued to go through the logistics for the rest of the day, we acted normal in front of the rest which probably should of set the others off that we're doing something mischievous, though thankfully everyone was busy with unimportant stuff so no one questioned us.

When night hit and everyone was peacefully snuggled up and Ron was asleep in the bed next to me. I sneaked out to meet the twins in the hallway. The three of us sneaked out carefully grabbing four gnomes. Fred carrying two, one for Ron, one for Percy and George had the other two for mum and dad.

We all tiptoed upstairs George going to Ron, me going to Percy and Fred going to mum and dad, the three of us counted to 25. and when we reached we each dropped the gnomes and ran hopefully doing it in synch, we each ran outside hearing the shouts of our family as we each hid behind a tree.

We're so gonna get an earful from mum when she finds us but this was a perfect way to spend my last day full day at home.