Chapter 3

The burrow was currently buzzing with excitement and nerves. It was time for the kids to return to Hogwarts, or in Alliums and Ron's case to go for the first time.

Allium was in her room going over everything she needed hoping not to forget a single thing. Most of her stuff was hand me downs. Her trunk was even her mum's old one. Allium was also using her Mum's old robes since it was the only old girl ones they had. They were simply charmed back to plain.

Allium was ecstatic about finally going to Hogwarts, she had always heard amazing things about the school and it was finally her turn to experience it. She was slightly sad to leave Ginny but knew that it wasn't long.

Molly had been going crazy these past few days. It was the youngest set of twins first time going to Hogwarts so she was extra stressed. Allium wasn't sure who was the most stressed, her going to a new place, Percy being him, her mum at the beginning of the school year.

Allium finished packing her trunk after checking it for the fourth time. She headed downstairs with her trunk at her side, she set the trunk by the door.

Allium settled at the dinner table where her mum and Percy were waiting.  "We'll be heading out once your brothers come down" Molly told her barely looking up from her knitting.

It took a bit before the rest came down. The twins were last, probably sneaking a few more of their joke objects in hidden places. It was getting harder for them to hide them since their mum kept finding them.

*skip to the station*

We were nearing the platform entrance with my mother complaining about how crowded the muggles make this place which in my opinion wasn't very smart because we already look odd enough now mum sounds crazy.

We finally made it to the entrance Ginny started whining about wanting to go but mother just told her that she would go later the same old same old. "Percy you first" mother ordered which Percy nodded and went off into the wall, the twins were next "Fred you next" looking at Fred but of course they played with that "I'm not Fred, I'm George, honestly women you call yourself our mother? can't you tell I'm george" Fred teased our mother pretending to be insulted "oh sorry george" mother apologized "just kidding I am Fred" he said running off into the platform with George following after, causing Ron and I to laugh.

"excuse could you tell me how to go through the uh um the" the boy tried out but mum interrupting him "the platform dear don't worry it's Ron's and alliums first time as well" my mum reassured him "now all you have to do is straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll be crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous, go on now we'll be right after you" mum instructed him "Er, Ok" the boy said and obviously scared ran into the platform going through the way jeez lucky I'm not him that would be scary alone and a muggle born.

Ron went first onto the platform then me and then mum and Ginny. Wow I've been here multiple time yet now that I'll actually be able to go on the train it's exhilarating.

My whole family met in a group except Fred and George probably causing mischief somewhere. "Fred george are you there" mum called cashing them to appear. "Ron you've got something on your nose" mum told Ron grabbing his face smudging at it causing me to giggle "Aaah has Ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" The twins teased him causing him to tell them to shut up mum definitely didn't like that.

Mum questioned where Percy was, oh speak of the devil there he is already in his robe. "Can't stay long mum, I'm up front, the prefects have two whole compartments to themselves-" "oh are you a prefect Percy" one of the twins interrupted and with me being bored I decided to help "you should of said something we had no idea" " wait I think I remember him saying something about it once"
"Or twice-"
"A minute-"
"All summer"
Percy finally had enough with our shenanigans and told us to shut it. Fred started complaining that Percy got new robes but when just dismissed him saying it was cause he's a prefect blah blah blah. Our mother bid out brother farewell them turned to me and the twins telling us to not cause trouble and for me not to start trouble and for the twins not to continue their trouble, she really should know that never works.

Fred and George told the rest of the Weasleys excitedly that the boy we had helped earlier was Harry Potter. It had certainly spiked the youngest Weasleys interest since she begged to go see him.

Molly warned her children about not asking Harry Potter about what happened to him when he was young or You know who.

Allium never understood why Voldemort was referred to as You know who. She had always thought it was stupid, it would probably just make him happy that people feared just a single utter of his name.

Molly Weasleys eyes were like waterfall as she bid goodbye to her children. It was especially bad this year since "two of her birds were leaving the nest" and a few other cheesy mum stuff.

Molly finally released her children to get onto the train after the warning went off. George and Fred brought Allium to their compartment to introduce her to their friends and plan out the first pranks of the school year.

The oldest Weasley girl was settled in a compartment with her brothers and their friends. She was blissfully unaware of what was in store for her at school.

Little did Allium know she would soon dread her memories of Hogwarts