Chapter 11

As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy gray and the lake like chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered in frost. Hagrid could be seen from the upstairs windows defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch field, bundled up in a long moleskin overcoat, rabbit fur gloves, and enormous beaverskin boots.

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday, Harry would be playing in his first match after weeks of training: Gryffindor versus Slytherin. If Gryffindor won, they would move up into second place in the house championship.

Though the part that Allium cared about the most is the letters from two of her brothers. They had taken so long because it was quite a long trip as well as Charlie and Bill not being able to answer right away. The first to arrive was Charlie's

Dear Allium
I'll be honest I wasn't very surprised at your house, me and bill had a bet whether you would be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw (I lost). I still love you as my sister and we can surely laugh about this together.  Oh and I am not that bad I behave you're the delinquent. I would also love to hear about how school is treating you, since you're in Slytherin has Snape given you any grief. I must go now I think one of my coworkers has caught themselves on fire.
Love, Charlie (you're favourite brother)

Allium wasn't too surprised by the letter since she knew that Charlie has never been on for rules. The next was bills which she also wasn't too worried about but still a little more than Charlie.

Dear Allium,
No matter what I am not disappointed in you. I don't care about you're house in fact I'm glad definitely not cause I had a bet with Charlie. I'm sorry of mum has been a pain you i ow how she is when someone steps out of how she whats things. I hope the Slytherin dorms aren't too bad, the Gryffindor ones truly aren't as good as we portrayed that was just to make you all feel better about going. Congrats on having Snape less horrid he truly never liked our family. Just know that I love you, the twins will always love you, Charlie loves you, so never forget that even if mum and dad forget it.
Love, bill

A few tears were slipping out of Alliums eyes as she read the letter. Though the two had barely said anything they  had patched up a small part of the hole in her heart. Allium quickly put the letters in her trunk since she was going to be late for her classes due to her rushing to her dorm after breakfast to open the letters.

When Allium got back to bed that night she had trouble getting to sleep. One reason is that the first quidditch match the season was the next day and Pansy Parkinson was talking in her sleep.

The next morning dawned very bright and cold. The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match.

Allium was struggling to get her breakfast down way too nervous about her first game especially since it was against Gryffindor. Allium felt bad for going against her brothers even though of she did beat or hurt them they wouldn't take it too hard.

By eleven o'clock the whole school seemed to be out in the stands around the Quidditch pitch. Many students had binoculars. The seats might be raised high in the air, but it was still difficult to see what was going on sometimes.

Something that made Allium nervous about the game is the lack of support she had. Unlike her Harry had quite the support the main one she could see was a large banner. It said Potter for President, with a Gryffindor lion underneath. Then someone had even performed a tricky little charm so that the paint flashed different colors.

Meanwhile, in the locker room, Allium was sitting on a bench in here new uniform. The name Weasley looked weird on the green. Flint was on the line of threatening the team to do a good job.