Chapter 3

As Allium crept through the house it was dead quiet with no lights.

As she crept by the kitchen she though that she was safe until a light appeared from the kitchen.

She halted her movements instantly slowly turning to see who caught her.

The two grinning faces showed that it was the twins. They seemed amused that they had caught her sneaking.

"Hey there guys um whatcha doing up so late"

They just simply gave her deadpan looks as of the answer was obvious.

The two stood up quickly going over to their sister. Once they got to her true hugged her tightly.

Though they may never say it out loud they were very worried, Allium had been gone for a long time. This had probably been the longest she had disappeared for especially since it was well past midnight and she had left around morning.

Allium was simply happy to be hugged. She had missed the ones she used to get from her parents. When she though about it like that they sounded dead.

The three siblings merely stood there embraced with each other. Two happy that their sister was safe the third simply happy for affection.

The three sneaked back to bed with multiple threats of pushes down the stairs.

It was the next day when Ron had been complaining of Harry's absence when Allium had a plan.

She quickly found George and Fred. They were outside gnoming when she tackled George lacking a group of gnomes scatter.

"I've got a plan!" Allium exclaimed with one of the biggest smiles she's had in week. Her smiled seemed contagious as smiles grew on the twins faces.

Allium quickly got off George and made them huddle. As she explained her plan the twins were slightly upset as the slight lack of mischief but glad they would have another victim to torture.

A few hours passed and George had told Ron of the plan who insisted on helping them.

The fair waited till their parents went to sleep. Each took turns sneaking down the stairs, over the years each had learned to avoid the cracks.

They sneaked outside after grabbing their cloaks. Allium was almost sure mother would pop out at any point.

As they sneaked to Where the old Ford Anglia was parked they had started to argue who would drive. Fred argued that he was the oldest while George argued that he was actually older they had just gotten mixed up enough. Allium argues that she had flown it the most which she had, Ron didn't really have anything to argue except that he wanted to.

Allium finally came to the conclusion to just run for it, she dashed pushing Fred to the ground as she passed.

She settled into the front seat breathing hard as her brother followed through fighting for shotgun.

"Okay," She said.

Ron pressed a tiny silver button on the dashboard. The car around them vanished - and so did they. The seat vibrated beneath them, the engine roared.

The ground and the burrow fell away, dropping out of sight as the car rose; in seconds, the whole of London lay, smoky and glittering, below them.

Several uneventful hours later, however, Allium started to recognize some things below. They had rotated who drove since it was quite a long drive. Allium was last since she knew the area best.

She slowly descended making the twins be quiet since the neighborhood was silent.

Allium steadily made her way to the window Harry had pointed out.