Chapter 6

When Allium woke up she wished that all of it was a dream and she would be in the dorms of red and gold but the chill in the room seemed to make her doubt it. The silk of her sheets felt as is if they were whispering to her to just fall back asleep and deal with everything later.

Allium decided it was time to get up because she really didn't feel like interacting with her roommates. She put on her uniform after getting ready in the bathroom. None of her roommates were awake yet which Allium was thankful for. Allium grabbed her bag and walked out of her dorm going through the common room which had few people in it. She went through the corridors trying to remember where the great hall was when she was pulled into a room.

Allium struggled yelling at whoever had her as they got her into a empty classroom. "Calm down Allium it's just us" the mystery person said making Allium calm down instantly when she recognized the voice of her brother, one of the twins. The twin put her down letting her turn around to see them both. Allium started to cry making her brothers panic and hug her trying to get her to stop. The twins held her trying to calm her down as she sobbed just so scared what her family would think of her house and trying to get comfort in the family members she knew still loved her.

After Allium calmed down the twins started to question her about how everything has been so far and if anyone has been mean to her, "No I haven't given anyone a chance and no I will not let you two into the Slytherin common room just to pull pranks my head teacher is snape he will kill me from what I've heard from all of you" she said sternly at the end though she wanted to pull pranks it may be too soon. "Party pooper" the twins said in unison pouting at Allium.

The siblings talked for a few minutes until George complained about being hungry so they left for breakfast which made Allium sad since she would be alone even though the twins said she could sit with them at the Gryffindor table she didn't want to risk upsetting the teachers on the first day so she declined. When they reached the great hall Alliums legs hurt due to not being used to the stairs and long hallways of Hogwarts.

The siblings split with a group hug that Fred loudly announced grabbing his two siblings and squeezing really hard which made them all laugh. Allium walked to an area of the Slytherin table that was empty and filling her plate with toast and goblet with orange juice. Allium figured that it might actually be a good morning because mum and dad couldn't possibly know what her house was yet.

Professer snape cake around to give her her schedule which seemed simple enough the one she was really looking forward to was herbology, not many know but she has a love for plants which is fitting since her name is a flower. The first bits of mail started to come to the hall with owls flying everywhere scaring the first years and making allium choke on her toast at the sudden appearance.

All of Alliums hope was gone when she saw her homes owl nearly hit a student just walking into the hall carrying a bright red letter. She knew the bright red meant a howler due to seeing her mother write quite a few to the twins. Errol finally got to her dropping the letter and flying off almost hitting the wall.

The letter lifted itself up before Allium had to go grab it and run. The letter opened and out came her mothers voice "ALLIUM ARTIE WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU,YOU HAVE DISGRACED THE WEASLEY NAME AND DIRECTLY DID WHAT WE TOLD YOU NOT TO. A SLYTHERIN WHAT A COMPLETELY DISGUSTING REPUTATION. YOUR FATHER AND I ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED DO NOT COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS" the letter ended the hall silent at the howler most horrified that someone's parents could say those things over a house. Allium quickly got up with tears in her eyes and ran out of the hall as quickly as she could.

Allium ran through the halls trying to stop her tears but to no avail because her mothers horrid words just kept repeating through her head as of a bell. When she stopped running due to just exhaustion she was outside, Allium knew she had quite a bit till she had class. Allium decided that a good course of action to get her thoughts of the letter was to wonder around outside and have some fresh air.

She walks around her bag making her shoulder sore from the heavy books she makes a mental note to learn a charm to make them weigh less. She goes around till she sees a small cottage with Hagrid outside of it chilling in a chair, Allium decides to go talk to the half giant to see if he might make her feel better. "Well ello there what's your name" Hagrid said once she came close "hello I'm Allium, Allium Weasley" Allium introduced herself smiling at Hagrid already feeling better at his kind demeanour "Ah another Weasley always nice to see you all now what brings you here don't you have to get to class" Hagrid questioned "I was having a bad morning and my family has told me stories of how nice you are so I decided to come see" Allium said to Hagrid which made his smile widen hearing what some people think of him. "Well I hope I was able to help now you really should get going, the first few times around Hogwarts are confusing so I suggest going early bye bye now" Hagrid said waving her off "bye Hagrid thank you, you made me feel better" Allium said walking away while waving her last sentence making Hagrid laugh a little happy that he helped.

News can be quite sour but sometimes you just need a little honey of a person to make yourself feel better even if it's not permanent