Chapter 1

In the burrow arguing could be heard from outside. The louder voice was Molly Weasley, she was yelling at her oldest daughter Allium Weasley.

The two had countless arguments ever since Allium returned from Hogwarts.

Sometimes George and Fred would join in to defend their sister.

They usually ended with Allium hiding away somewhere, whether that be her room or wherever she could find outside.

This argument was just like the others, Molly getting angry about Allium's school house. Allium had started to just feel numb when her mother did this. At first Allium would cry for a bit after, she still does occasionally.

Her father was almost worse. He just simply ignored her, she would prefer him being mad at her. She missed the happy looks he used to give her, how they used to examine muggle objects he brought home. Now it was the cold shoulder.

Four of her brothers were the same around her. George and Fred never commented on it, the only part that they were disappointed about is that Allium refused to let them in the common room. Charlie was cool and sent her regular letters with pictures of dragons. Bill also sent regular letter along with the occasional odd muggle thing he could find.

Mum and dad had convinced Ginny not to talk to her which of course stung but she still had hope that Ginny would change once she got to Hogwarts. Though as Allium thought about her house mates she thought otherwise. Percy was much like her father with just the plain cold shoulder and disappointing looks.

Ron definitely stung the most. When they were younger they were quite close. Ron was actually decent and still occasionally talked to her though it was much more distant.

Molly was still yelling, Allium was shocked how long she could go on for.

As Allium looked at her mother she could only see anger and disappointment. Allium will admit what she did was most definitely not thought through she doesn't regret it.

She ran.

She could her her mother yelling after her for her to come back.

She ran into the muggle area of saint catchpole. Allium was relatively used to this place since she had gone her a few times after her mother had yelled at her.

She walked around trying to decide what to do contemplating one of the more complicated options.

As she wondered around the small town she remembered a muggle thing that Harry had told her about. He did say that it was slightly dangerous but she was a wizard and could protect herself.

So she walked to the edge of the sidewalk, holding out her arm and sticking her arm out with her thumb up.

After a few minutes a car had pulled up beside her rolling it's window down.

Inside was a older woman with frizzled grey hair wearing a hair net. "Oh come on in dear" the women told her opening the passenger door.

Allium had only been in a car a few times, it was still slightly odd. She was also used to her fathers flying car.

"Now where are you headed sweetie?" the women asked her starting up the car again.

"Privet drive in Surrey, I'm going to visit a friend" Allium told her which got her a surprised look from the women.

"Well what luck I live on the next street" the women said smiling, she started up the car.

"I'm Ms. Figg by the way, may I know your name?"

"Allium, Allium Weasley"

Ms. Figg knew that name, knowing instantly who the girl was going to see.