√ π Fish Lover Boy π√

Author
M/N is now back in School once again, Getting bored and Lazy.

He put his arms on his desk and lay his head on it.

"Hmm...zzZzZzz....zZzz"

M/N snored quietly in his sleep not knowing the guy behind his seat him was watching him sleep.

M/N had a new Classmate Last Month, He doesn't talk a lot and never tried to get any attention to people and trying not to appear in big crowds.

He always wear a white hoodie jacket that has a Red Maple Leaf design in his jacket. He wears black pants and red Rubber shoes. He would always wear a black mask to cover his face for some reason and always wear his hoodie to cover his hair.

'M/N looks so cute, I wonder if one of the teachers are gonna asked him to answer questions again, Why the heck does he looks so hot with that mocking smile of his yesterday!'

The boy behind M/N said this words to his head until a sound of a Stick hitting on the Students desk cut him off.

"Mr! M/N! Are you sleeping in my class?!"

The Teacher asked M/N loudly. M/N just sighed tiredly and looked up to his teacher who had a angry expression on her face. M/N just gave her a smile.

"Of course not, I'm listening to your discussion Miss, This is my most confortable position when I'm listening to somebody."

M/N replied while the Teacher narrowed her eyes in M/N's smile with a annoyed expression on her face.

"Oh really then tell me what am I discussing right now?"

The teacher asked M/N in a Challenging tone which made M/N sighed tiredly once again.

'The teachers sure like Challenging M/N, M/N can't take a break from them huh?'

The boy behind M/N said in his though as he put his chin on his hand while watching M/N with a excitement behind his mask.

"You are discussing about the branch of science that deals with the identification of the substances of which matter is composed; the investigation of their properties and the ways in which they interact, combine, and change; and the use of these processes to form new substances. Called Chemistry, The Chemistry has 5 types Traditionally, chemistry has been broken into five main subdisciplines: Organic, Analytical, Physical, Inorganic and Biochemistry."

M/N stated with no hesitation and didn't make a mistake, The Teacher was impressed and starts being curious how much M/N knows about Science.

"Then tell me What is the basic Concept of Chemistry?"

"Chemistry is the science of molecules and their transformations. Chemistry deals with the composition, structure and properties of matter. These aspects can be best described and understood in terms of basic constituents of matter: atoms and molecules. That is why chemistry is called the science of atoms and molecules."

"What is the hardest type of Chemistry?"

"Organic Chemistry"